Jen Schall - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
After leaving the IT world, Jen found herself spending a lot of time in the kitchen cooking and baking for friends and family. She decided to share her passion for food on her blog, My Kitchen Addiction.
She believes that great food doesn't have to be complicated. By starting with fresh, local, whole ingredients, it is easy to make a wholesome meal from scratch.
Jen believes that cooking and baking is as much about the people as it is about the food. Food nurtures both the body and the soul. Most of Jen's recipes are aimed at the home cook who is preparing a meal or a treat for family and friends.
While baking is her passion, Jen also enjoys cooking. My Kitchen Addiction features a range of recipes: from appetizers and beverages to cookies and cakes; and from casseroles to salads. There's something for everyone!
Jen's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken & Dumpling Casserole
- Quinoa Roast Veggies Salad
- Eggs, Spicy Lamb Koftas and Salad Boats
- Winter Beef Casserole
- Steamy Meatball Soup
- Tripe Soup
- Italian Casserole Recipe
- Jollof Rice with Chicken
- Southern Pineapple Casserole
- Broccoli Sprouts and Red Cabbage Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways