Jackie Dodd - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Jackie Dodd is a Los Angeles-based recipe developer, photographer, food writer and cookbook author. She runs The Beeroness, a website focuing on cooking and baking with craft beer, as well as providing readers with reviews of the beers she uses in the kitchen.
She also runs Domestic Fits, a website that combines original recipes with “how to” cooking and baking tips. Along with both websites, she also juggles several freelance writing positions, photography jobs, and motherhood all while suppressing her gypsy like urges to wander around Europe with a film Nikon, a Led Zeppelin t-shirt and a fork. For now, you can find her in Southern California.
Jackie’s first cookbook, The Craft Beer Cookbook (Adams Media) is due for release in October 2013.
Jackie's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Four Can Mexican Casserole is an easy Mexican casserole recipe you're going to want to try. The four cans contain corn, diced… Continue reading: "Four Can Mexican Casserolevideocam"
- Creamy Parmesan Lemon Baked Pasta
- Ashton Swank - Food Blogger
- Judy Hannemann - Food Blogger
- Lauren Ng - Food Blogger
- Christin Mahrlig - Food Blogger
- Tara Noland - Food Blogger
- Carole Burkhard - Food Blogger
- Rosie Willis - Food Blogger and Video Producer
- Shay Shull - Food Blogger
- Caroline Edwards - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Darn Good Yarn
- Mango Wood Cutting Board
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Spaghetti
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Crockpot Cheeseburger Casserole
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Perfect Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Charleston Cheese Dip
- Turkey Pasta Bake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways