Jackie Dodd - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Jackie Dodd is a Los Angeles-based recipe developer, photographer, food writer and cookbook author. She runs The Beeroness, a website focuing on cooking and baking with craft beer, as well as providing readers with reviews of the beers she uses in the kitchen.
She also runs Domestic Fits, a website that combines original recipes with “how to” cooking and baking tips. Along with both websites, she also juggles several freelance writing positions, photography jobs, and motherhood all while suppressing her gypsy like urges to wander around Europe with a film Nikon, a Led Zeppelin t-shirt and a fork. For now, you can find her in Southern California.
Jackie’s first cookbook, The Craft Beer Cookbook (Adams Media) is due for release in October 2013.
Jackie's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make A Crowd-pleasing Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- 2-ingredient Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Refreshing Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Baked Pork Chops And Apples
- 4-ingredient Tater Tot Casserole
- Chicken And Stuffing Casserole
- Overnight Pumpkin French Toast
- Cabbage Roll Casserole
- Apple Dump Cake
- Instant Pot French Toast Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways