Alanna Kellogg - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Alanna is the second-generation author of Kitchen Parade, the recipe column her mother started when Alanna was a baby, way back in, well, never mind that.
Kitchen Parade features fresh, seasonal and healthy recipes made from real food along with the occasional indulgence. All recipes include nutrition information, Weight Watchers points and cooking tips that help new cooks build confidence and sometimes surprise even experienced cooks. Each summer, Kitchen Parade features fresh and easy summer recipes -- Less Cookin' and More Livin' -- that's the theme.
Alanna is also the “veggie evangelist” behind A Veggie Venture, the food blog about vegetables. It includes 1100+ vegetable recipes that are all organized by vegetable and by course, and are great for CSA members and farmers market shoppers and cooks ready to get out of the same-old, same-old rut of steamed broccoli and stir-fried green beans.
Every November, A Veggie Venture adds new recipes to a special Thanksgiving collection, Favorite Recipes for Thanksgiving’s Top Twelve Vegetables. Her World’s Best Green Bean Casserole, made with fresh mushrooms and green beans, is loved by cooks everywhere!
Alanna's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Loaded Leftover Mashed Potato Casserole is a savory dish that's delicious any time of year. It is even better after a holiday… Continue reading: "Loaded Leftover Mashed Potato Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Reuben Casserole
- Delicious Monkfish Curry
- Roasted Potatoes And Green Beans
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Cheesy Meatball Casserole
- Fish Pie Casserole
- Best Ever Caramel Apple Pie Bars
- Layered Pumpkin Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert
- Southern Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways