Alanna Kellogg - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Alanna is the second-generation author of Kitchen Parade, the recipe column her mother started when Alanna was a baby, way back in, well, never mind that.
Kitchen Parade features fresh, seasonal and healthy recipes made from real food along with the occasional indulgence. All recipes include nutrition information, Weight Watchers points and cooking tips that help new cooks build confidence and sometimes surprise even experienced cooks. Each summer, Kitchen Parade features fresh and easy summer recipes -- Less Cookin' and More Livin' -- that's the theme.
Alanna is also the “veggie evangelist” behind A Veggie Venture, the food blog about vegetables. It includes 1100+ vegetable recipes that are all organized by vegetable and by course, and are great for CSA members and farmers market shoppers and cooks ready to get out of the same-old, same-old rut of steamed broccoli and stir-fried green beans.
Every November, A Veggie Venture adds new recipes to a special Thanksgiving collection, Favorite Recipes for Thanksgiving’s Top Twelve Vegetables. Her World’s Best Green Bean Casserole, made with fresh mushrooms and green beans, is loved by cooks everywhere!
Alanna's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you want to make a delicious dinner without spending too much time in the kitchen, then you should try this Picadillo Stuffed… Continue reading: "Picadillo Stuffed Pepper Casserole"
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- Amanda Formaro - Food Blogger
- Reeni Pisano - Food Blogger
- Karen Petersen - Food Blogger and Cookbook Author
- Karly Campbell - Food Blogger
- Christina Lane - Food Blogger
- Sonia - Food Blogger
- Christin Mahrlig - Food Blogger
- Lindsay Ostrom - Food Blogger
- Ginny McMeans - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Frito Pie
- Broccoli Cheese Chicken And Rice Casserole
- 23 Christmas Casseroles for a Crowd
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake Poke Cake
- Tatertot Casserole
- French Toast Pumpkin Casserole
- Overnight Sausage and Caramelized Onion Breakfast Bake
- "Skinny-ish" Cheesy Broccoli and Chicken Bake
- 18 Recipes for BBQ-ing Up a Storm: Casseroles, Sides, and Desserts
- Weeknight Dinner Recipes: 15 Easy Casserole Recipes
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways