This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Ham And Potato Breakfast Casserole For Two
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Ham and Potato Breakfast Casserole for Two is easy, delicious, and perfect for those days you’re not cooking for a crowd – whether it’s for breakfast or dinner! I love breakfast casseroles but most recipes make a 9×13 pan which is too much for our small family. It’s often just me and my husband eating so I scaled it down to make just enough for the two of us. Serve it with some fresh fruit and a muffin and you can easily stretch it to four servings."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cozy, down-home comfort food! This Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole is an easy dinner recipe that the whole family will love. The… Continue reading: "Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole"
- Cheesy Grits and Smokey Greens Casserole
- 28 Casserole Recipes for Two
- Chicken Pot Pie for Two
- Crescent Roll Casserole for Two
- One-Bowl Chicken Casserole for Two
- Tiramisu Oatmeal Bake For Two
- Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole for Two
- Garlicky Gnocchi & Bacon Gratin
- Cheesy Bacon and Corn Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways