This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chicken N Dumpling Casserole For Two
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chicken and dumplings are a comfort food staple. I changed the recipe to make it a Chicken and dumpling casserole for two. It's quick, easy, and uses simple ingredients. However, it tastes just like the traditional chicken and dumplings that you loved as a child. This is mighty fine eating for a weeknight dinner! Everyone is raving about the recipe. The chicken and broth are topped with a biscuit dough. It's hearty, comforting, and perfect any time of year. It has just six ingredients that you probably already have right in your pantry."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time22 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cozy, down-home comfort food! This Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole is an easy dinner recipe that the whole family will love. The… Continue reading: "Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole"
- Cheesy Grits and Smokey Greens Casserole
- 28 Casserole Recipes for Two
- Chicken Pot Pie for Two
- Crescent Roll Casserole for Two
- One-Bowl Chicken Casserole for Two
- Tiramisu Oatmeal Bake For Two
- Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole for Two
- Garlicky Gnocchi & Bacon Gratin
- Cheesy Bacon and Corn Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways