We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Creamy, hearty, and comforting, Aunt Bee's Leftover Turkey Casserole is everything that a post-Thanksgiving dinner should be: quick, easy, and delicious! When the holiday is over, the last thing that any of us will want to do is stand in the kitchen the next day to slave over a hot meal. Instead, we need something that comes together in a matter of minutes, that uses common pantry staples, and that the whole family will actually eat. With just 15 minutes of prep, this Leftover Turkey Casserole is Aunt Bee's answer to your post-holiday blues!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size2 quart baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Y'all know we love Trisha Yearwood. So it should be know surprise that we adore thisJust Like Trisha Yearwood's Charleston Cheese Dip… Continue reading: "Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Charleston Cheese Dip"
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways