Salted Caramel Icebox Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Luscious and rich, this decadent no-bake dessert covers a multitude of cravings: caramel, cheesecake, chocolate, ice cream and, the sneakiest one that adds that little somethin'-somethin' - salt!"
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time4 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 5" Loaf Pan
- 1 (16-ounce) carton of Salted Caramel Gelato, softened but not melted
- 1 (7-ounce) bag Milky Way Unwrapped Bites
- 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) carton of Cool Whip Non-Dairy Whipped Topping, defrosted
- More Cool Whip for garnish
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Beef Lasagna Casserole is one of the classic Italian casserole recipes with ground beef that's made easy. This ground beef… Continue reading: "Beef Lasagna Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dorito Casserole
- Chile Relleno Casserole
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Sweet Corn Red Potato Salad
- No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Easy Italian Ricotta Cake
- Spinach And Ground Beef Casserole
- Easy Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- Baked Penne
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways