Salted Caramel Icebox Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Luscious and rich, this decadent no-bake dessert covers a multitude of cravings: caramel, cheesecake, chocolate, ice cream and, the sneakiest one that adds that little somethin'-somethin' - salt!"
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time4 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 5" Loaf Pan
- 1 (16-ounce) carton of Salted Caramel Gelato, softened but not melted
- 1 (7-ounce) bag Milky Way Unwrapped Bites
- 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) carton of Cool Whip Non-Dairy Whipped Topping, defrosted
- More Cool Whip for garnish
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole is different from other Mexican casseroles because it uses salsa in the place of enchilada sauce… Continue reading: "Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Artisan Series Microplane Grater Set
- Recipe For Dorito Casserole
- Spaghetti Casserole
- Guinness Shepherds Pie
- Vegan Mushrooms And Polenta
- One Pot Chicken, Chorizo And Nduja Bake
- 5-ingredient Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Stuffing
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways