Strawberry Crumb Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Perfect bar for summer. These simple cookie bars are made with fresh berries. A simple cookie, shortbread like crust - can be made in the food processor so you can be done in less than 10 minutes. Take these to summer potlucks, picnics and BBQs."
Makes15 large squares (36 bit sized pieces for a crowd)
Cooking Vessel Size9 X 13 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Raspberry French Toast Breakfast Casserole
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Healthy Chicken Breast Recipe with Giant Couscous, Pesto Sauce and Radicchio
- Chile Relleno Casserole
- Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Ox Tongue Goulash
- Potato Soup with Ham Hock and Petit Pois (Garden Peas)
- Butter Beans and Beets (s)Mush
- Squid Curry with Turmeric Rice
- Chicken Broccoli Tortellini Bake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways