Cake Batter Oatmeal Walnut Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These cookie bars, made with a box of yellow cake mix, are chewy and delicious! Try them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and take them to the next level with caramel drizzle, more chopped walnuts, white chocolate chips, whipped cream - YUM!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 13" Baking Pan
- 1 package butter recipe yellow cake mix
- 1 cup old fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 egg
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup butter, melted
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Beef Lasagna Casserole is one of the classic Italian casserole recipes with ground beef that's made easy. This ground beef… Continue reading: "Beef Lasagna Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dorito Casserole
- Chile Relleno Casserole
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Sweet Corn Red Potato Salad
- No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Easy Italian Ricotta Cake
- Spinach And Ground Beef Casserole
- Easy Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- Baked Penne
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways