Cake Batter Oatmeal Walnut Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These cookie bars, made with a box of yellow cake mix, are chewy and delicious! Try them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and take them to the next level with caramel drizzle, more chopped walnuts, white chocolate chips, whipped cream - YUM!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 13" Baking Pan
- 1 package butter recipe yellow cake mix
- 1 cup old fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 egg
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup butter, melted
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for Easiest-Ever Chicken Enchilada Casserole will shock your taste buds! Once you try a bite of this chicken enchilada… Continue reading: "Easiest-Ever Chicken Enchilada Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dump And Bake Meatball Ravioli Casserole
- Classic Lasagna Recipe With Ground Beef
- Quick Cinnamon Roll Cake Casserole
- Chicken Divan Casserole
- Air Fryer Parmesan Cauliflower
- Classic Tuna Casserole
- Baked Apple Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Bars With Yellow Cake Mix
- Skillet Shepherd’s Pie Casserole Recipe
- Dorito Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways