Mile High Veggie Stacked Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Baked in a deep dish casserole pan, Mile High Veggie Stack Lasagna stands tall with delicious and distinct layers of veggie goodness! The bottom layer is a combination of ground beef and mild Italian sausage, so while packed with veggies, it is not vegetarian! Cheese and pasta sauce meld together with the rest of the ingredients to make this recipe one outstanding family favorite dinner!"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time1 hr 15 min
Cooking Vessel Size12 x 8 x 3 1/2
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil, divided
- 13 ounces Bag of Fresh Spinach and Baby Kale
- 3 tablespoons Salt, divided
- 3 tablespoons Ground Black Pepper, divided
- 16 (16-ounce) Bag of Fresh Sliced Button Mushrooms
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 2 medium Mild Italian Sausage Links, removed from casing
- 1 medium Red Onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium Green Bell Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium Red Bell Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 medium Yellow Bell Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 medium Orange Bell Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, divided
- 2 large Cloves Garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 1 box Lasagna Noodles (8.8 ounce), No-Boil, Oven-Ready
- 1 (16-ounce) Carton Part-Skim Ricotta cheese
- 4 cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 48 ounce bottle of favorite Pasta Sauce
- 3 each leaves of Fresh Basil, for garnish (optional)
- Non-stick cooking spray
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Beef Lasagna Casserole is one of the classic Italian casserole recipes with ground beef that's made easy. This ground beef… Continue reading: "Beef Lasagna Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dorito Casserole
- Chile Relleno Casserole
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Sweet Corn Red Potato Salad
- No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Easy Italian Ricotta Cake
- Spinach And Ground Beef Casserole
- Easy Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- Baked Penne
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways