Kelly Benner - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Meet Kelly, the Fabulous Food Fairy. Though she is not a professionally trained chef, she is a kid-tested mother of three who teaches full time, and still manages to cook a sit down, family meal most nights of the week. Many days, she wished for a magic wand or a fairy godmother to pop in and make a beautiful dinner appear, but no such luck. She realizes that sometimes the hardest part of dinner is figuring out a meal that her kids will actually eat.
Kelly started a Facebook group that other busy people in her life could use so they didn't feel hopeless about dinner. Being forced to resort to the local drive-thru or a boring bowl of cereal as a meal should not be an option. Family dinner can be so much more!
Her Facebook group grew so quickly, that at the urging of her most faithful fairy friends, she made a blog of her own: www.fabfoodfairy.com. This is a blog that shares a variety of tried and true recipes for a multitude of kitchen needs, from a kid-friendly casserole to a mom-friendly cocktail. It is like having a group of best foodie friends at your fingertips. As the Fabulous Food Fairy, Kelly aims to grant your kitchen wishes and magically transfer your dull weekly menu into a magical moment of family fun!
Kelly loves to cook, eat, and entertain. She learned to cook alongside her mother, who taught her to experiment with flavors and handed down some wonderful family recipes that have given Kelly a solid foundation in the kitchen. As a mother herself, she has committed to instilling the same skills in her daughters. She cherishes the tradition of cooking together and sharing sit-down, family meals during the week. She also feels that it is fundamental to raising and maintaining a healthy, balanced family.
Kelly's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Italian casserole recipes make great weeknight dinners because they are satisfying and delicious, yet relatively simple to prepare.… Continue reading: "Italian Chicken and Rice Casserole"
- Hannah Holzmann - Food Blogger
- Jackie Dodd - Food Blogger
- Karen Petersen - Food Blogger and Cookbook Author
- Kristi Rimkus - Food Blogger
- Christy Denney - Food Blogger
- Stephanie Brubaker - Food Blogger
- Courtney Rowland - Food Blogger
- Amanda Formaro - Food Blogger
- Amanda Coers - Food Blogger
- Tara Noland - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Recipe For Dorito Casserole
- Spaghetti Casserole
- Guinness Shepherds Pie
- Vegan Mushrooms And Polenta
- One Pot Chicken, Chorizo And Nduja Bake
- 5-ingredient Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Stuffing
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Strawberry Cobbler Recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways