Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
If you're looking for a wholesome, Italian recipe for chicken casserole, you'll love this recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan, made with skinless chicken breasts, bread crumbs, cheese and marinara. Serve it over pasta for an Italian treat! The Italian flavors really come together in the marinara sauce that is cooked for hours. This cheesy, moist chicken will leave you wanting more.
Cooking Time7 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Loaded Leftover Mashed Potato Casserole is a savory dish that's delicious any time of year. It is even better after a holiday… Continue reading: "Loaded Leftover Mashed Potato Casserole"
- 12 German Casserole Recipes
- 17 Zucchini Casserole Recipes
- 5 Ingredient Casseroles: 23 Easy Casserole Recipes to Try
- 24 Old Fashioned Casserole Recipes
- Recipes with Bisquick: 8 Casserole Recipes with Bisquick
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- 12 Top-Rated Chicken Casserole Recipes
- "14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles" Free eCookbook
- 42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
- 15 Cabbage Casserole Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Reuben Casserole
- Delicious Monkfish Curry
- Roasted Potatoes And Green Beans
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Cheesy Meatball Casserole
- Fish Pie Casserole
- Best Ever Caramel Apple Pie Bars
- Layered Pumpkin Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert
- Southern Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways