"14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles" Free eCookbook
Potato, pah-tah-to. You'll enjoy these potato casserole recipes no matter how you say it!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Potato, pah-tah-to. It doesn't matter how you say it; potatoes are always delicious. Whether they're fried, baked, scalloped, or diced, you can always count on potatoes to fill you will comfort and happiness. After all, potatoes make great comfort food all year 'round, which is why you'll fall in love with our free eCookbook, 14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles. Inside, you'll discover a variety of potluck recipes with potatoes, recipes for potato side dishes, loaded potato recipes, and tater tot and hash brown casseroles. There are easy potato casserole recipes for every occasion.
Don’t you love how versatile potatoes are? They can be fried, baked, scalloped, diced, wedged, and loaded; can be served with any kind of main dish; and can be seasoned in many ways. It’s no surprise, then, that there are many types of potato casseroles.
This free eCookbook, 14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles, includes amazing potato casserole recipes that you’ll come to know and love. You’ll find potluck recipes with potatoes, recipes for potato side dishes, loaded potato recipes, and tater tots and hash brown casseroles. Potatoes are typically used in side dishes, so that’s what most of these casseroles are. Additionally, we’ve included tater tot and hash brown casseroles that range from breakfast to main dishes. You’re sure to find this free eCookbook, 14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles, to be very useful in the kitchen.
Plus, Don't Miss Our Other eBooks!
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks. You'll find titles such as:
What's Inside the eCookbook
Potluck Recipes with Potatoes
Potato casseroles are fun, easy, and oh-so-yummy dishes to bring to a potluck. The "Potluck Recipes with Potatoes" chapter of this eCookbook, 14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles, features four easy and addicting side dishes. These potato casserole recipes make enough for eight people, so share with your eight favorite friends and family.
Recipes for Potato Side Dishes
What takes simple recipes for potatoes and turns them into extra special dishes? The answer, my friends, is cheese. This chapter, Recipes for Potato Side Dishes, contains four great potato casseroles that are, indeed, cheesy. Do you like Cheddar, Monterey Jack, Parmesan, Swiss, and Gruyere? You probably like at least one of these cheeses, if not all, so these recipes won't disappoint.
Loaded Potato Recipes
When a waiter or waitress asks you, "would you like everything on that?" and you say "yes," then you are going to fall in love with the two casseroles in this chapter.
Tater Tots and Hash Brown Casseroles
As you may have noticed, the previous recipes were all potato side dishes. Now, we come to a chapter with main dishes and breakfast.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Simple Baked Meatballs with Rice is an easy supper that doesn't require much effort. The meatballs don't even have to be premade! Once… Continue reading: "Simple Baked Meatballs with Rice"
- Quick Dinner Ideas: 20 Easy Dump and Go Meals
- Deep South Shrimp and Grits Casserole
- The Unofficial Guide to State Casseroles
- 12 Top-Rated Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Recipes with Bisquick: 8 Casserole Recipes with Bisquick
- Recipe Roundup: Representing the 50 States
- 5 Ingredient Casseroles: 23 Easy Casserole Recipes to Try
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- 12 German Casserole Recipes
- Top 100 Easy Casserole Recipes of 2016
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Country Style Pork Ribs And Sauerkraut
- Chicken And Portobello Mushroom Casserole
- Creamy Eggplant Dip
- Mexican Potato Casserole
- Easy Enchilada Casserole
- Quick Spinach Quiche
- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Lasagna
- Top Notch Meat Loaf
- Homemade Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways