28 Simple and Easy Recipes Using 5 Ingredients or Less
Whip up a delicious homemade meal in no time with the help of these easy casseroles.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Many recipes promise that they're easy to make, but when you actually start making them, you find they're way more complicated than anticipated. A surefire way to tell if a recipe will be easy to make is to look at the ingredients list. If there are only five ingredients listed, it can't be too difficult. We've collected some of our best casserole recipes that use only 5 ingredients or less.
This collection of 28 Simple and Easy Recipes Using 5 Ingredients or Less is something you will want to keep close to your kitchen. When you're cleaning out the fridge and need easy eays to use up a few ingredients, give one of these easy recipes a try. For weeknight dinners without the fuss, these recipes deliver. The recipes range from breakfast to dinner to dessert—practically everything you could ever want. Some recipes require five ingredients while others require only three. Regardless of the number, they're essentially foolproof and extremely budget-friendly. What more could you ask for? So, without further ado, here are our fantastic recipes using 5 ingredients or less.
25 Simple and Easy Recipes Using 5 Ingredients or Less
Table of Contents
There's almost nothing easier than using a slow cooker! We've got a free and downloadable eCookbook for you to check out: 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles Free eCookbook
Main Dishes with 5 Ingredients or Less
- Slow Cooker Corn and Ham Casserole with BaconFix this dish two and a half hours before dinner and let your slow cooker take care of the rest.
- Steph's Slow Cooker Chicken And RiceThis all-day recipe isn't hard to make—let your slow cooker do all the work.
- Simply Potatoes Chili Dog CasseroleChili dogs, cheese, and potatoes...what more could you ask for?
- Stupidly Easy Chili Dog CasseroleThis may be one of the easiest kid-friendly favorite recipes you've ever seen.
- Stuffed Pork Chop CasseroleThis is possibly the easiest pork chop recipe you'll ever find.
- Easy Chili Dog CasseroleIn four short steps, you'll have a meal suitable for kids and adults alike.
- Chicken and Cheesy Rice CasseroleOne word: Yum!
Pasta Casseroles with 5 Ingredients or Less
- Ramen Noodle CasseroleIf you need a quick fix for a weeknight dinner, this casserole is just the thing.
- Ramen Noodle Spaghetti BakeNot only does this recipe call for only four ingredients, but it takes just five minutes to prepare.
- 5 Ingredient Pasta CasseroleRicotta cheese adds a lot of texture and creaminess to this dish.
- 5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Pasta BakeThe buffalo sauce adds a fun twist to this chicken pasta casserole.
Breakfast Casserole Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Less
- Baked Banana Bread OatmealIt's banana bread in oatmeal form. Make it the night before and just pop it in the microwave before work for a delicious breakfast.
- Pineapple Breakfast CasserolePineapple and Cheddar cheese is a food combination that you have to try. After one bite, you'll be hooked.
- Sausage and Biscuits CasseroleSimilar to other Southern comfort food, this casserole is like a hug on a plate.
- Sausage and Egg CasseroleA crescent roll crust and your favorite type of sausage make this breakfast casserole delish.
- Mom's Pecan Praline Crescent Roll CasserolePecans, brown sugar, and butter make this crescent roll recipe extra special.
Side Dish Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Less
- Cabbage and Rice CasseroleCabbage, rice, and breadcrumbs go great together.
- Buttery Broccoli Cheese CasseroleThis is a great side dish for any occasion. When it tastes this good, you can take it anywhere.
- Grandma's 3 Ingredient Cauliflower BakeMake this dish ahead of time and bring it to a holiday gathering.
- Chantilly PotatoesWhip up a rich side dish that tastes like you put a lot of time and effort into it. Only you will know how easy it was.
- Cauliflower and Cheese CasseroleTwo words: comfort food.
- Spaghetti Squash Carbonara CasseroleSubstitute spaghetti squash for pasta, and you'll have a healthier Italian carbonara casserole.
Desserts with 5 Ingredients or Less
- Homemade Butterfinger BarsThey taste just like the real thing. How you can you resist?
- Oreo Puddin' Poke CakeGet ready for an Oreo overload.
- Boston Cream Hokey Pokey CakeIt was only a matter of time before Boston cream pie would be turned into a poke cake. We're not complaining.
- Rolo Cake Mix BarsThis four-ingredient dessert is definitely a crowd pleaser.
- Walnut Date SquaresDate and walnuts make the perfect pair, especially in this sugar-free dessert.
- Cherry Pie Bubble UpThis simple bubble-up dessert also makes a delicious sweet treat for a weekend brunch or breakfast.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Casserole Recipe proves once again that chicken, bacon, and ranch create the ultimate flavor… Continue reading: "Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Casserole Recipe"
17 Zucchini Casserole Recipes
Crescent Roll Recipes: 23 Crescent Roll Casseroles
BBQ Chicken and Cornbread Casserole
19 Amish Food Recipes
Quick Dinner Ideas: 20 Easy Dump and Go Meals
42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
5 Ingredient Recipes: 23 Easy Casserole Recipes to Try
28 Simple and Easy Recipes Using 5 Ingredients or Less
Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
24 Old Fashioned Casserole Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mascarpone Tiramisu Dessert
- Broccoli and Stilton Cheese Soup
- Fiesta Skillet Baker
- Nettle & Chickpeas Salad
- Cucumber, Broccoli and Radish Sprouts Salad
- Winter Beef Casserole
- Steamy Meatball Soup
- Linguini Pasta with Clams and Squid
- Adams Apple Bourbon Bath Marinade and BBQ Sauce
- Adams Apple Mercantile
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways