14 Freezer Meal Recipes to the Rescue
Make meal prep easier with the help of these freezer-friendly casserole recipes.
By: Emily Ramirez, Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This collection of 14 Freezer Meal Recipes to the Rescue will save you when you're in need of a quick meal during a busy week. With a large variety of recipes, including breakfast, chicken, ground beef, and more, you'll be set when you're in a pinch. These freezer meal recipes can be made ahead and frozen for later in the week. If you're just too hungry to wait, you can divide these dishes in half. Eat one half and freeze the other half for another meal during the week. There's no doubt that these freezer-friendly meals make your life easier and more delicious.
Table of Contents
Make Ahead Casseroles for Breakfast
Waking up in the morning is difficult enough on its own without having to worry about extra tasks like cooking breakfast. Instead of waking up extra early, these freezer meal recipes for breakfast will give you a couple extra minutes of sleep. You can make these ahead of time, freeze them, and when you're ready to eat, just pop it in the oven to heat it up. It's that simple!
Interested in more breakfast recipes? Take a look at our collection of 16 Egg Casserole Recipes: Breakfast and Brunch Ideas
Make Ahead Freezer Meals with Chicken
Whether you're busy and want an easy go-to meal at the end of the night or you just want to minimize time spent in the kitchen, these freezer meal recipes are for you. Chicken is always a crowd-pleaser, so try these dinner recipes with chicken. There are several different options with these freezer meal recipes. You can make these ahead of time and freeze for later. You can also eat half now and freeze the rest for another meal during the week. Either way, the options are endless with these freezer meal recipes!
Freeze Ahead Meals with Ground Beef
Ground beef recipes are popular because they are easy to make and even easier to enjoy. Combine ground beef with freezer-friendly and you've got a match made in heaven. What's even easier than whipping up one of these freezer meal recipes ahead of time is heating it up when you're ready to eat. These all have very simple preparation, which is good news for you! Make one of these freezer meal recipes during the weekend for a quick weeknight meal.
For more ground beef recipes, check out our free, downloadable eCookbook, Ground Beef Recipes: 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
Other Freezer-Friendly Meals
When all else fails, it's always nice to have freezer meal recipes as back-up. Whether you're too tired to cook, your meal plans fall through, or your pantry is looking a bit sparse, freezer meals will rescue you. These recipes are useful because they are made to last in the freezer, should you have any leftovers. Simply freeze your leftovers and when you're ready to eat them, they'll taste just as good the second time around.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Quick Dinner Ideas: Dump Cake Recipes and Dump and Go Meals
- 24 Old Fashioned Casserole Recipes
- Your Weekly Meal Plan: 42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
- 14 Freezer Meal Recipes to the Rescue
- The Top 100 Casseroles: Easy Casserole Recipes for Dinner, Plus Breakfast Casseroles and Dessert Recipes
- Cabbage Recipes We Love: 9 Cabbage Casserole Recipes
- 25 Simple and Easy Recipes Using 5 Ingredients or Less
- 12 Top-Rated Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- 18 Amish Food Recipes
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
- 8 Old-Fashioned Pork Chop Casserole Recipes
- Circulon Covered Essentials Pan
- Creamy Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole
- Overnight Cheesy Spinach Strata
- 5-Ingredient Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- One-Pot Pasta and Meatballs
- Deconstructed Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- Funeral Potatoes
- 4-Ingredient Biscuits and Gravy Casserole