18 Amish Food Recipes
These Amish recipes are perfect for a back-to-basics, homecooked meal.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
These 18 Amish Food Recipes prove that less is more. Simple ingredients are all you need to create wholesome, hearty, and family-friendly meals.
From breakfast to dinner and dessert, Amish recipes have stood the test of time. Explore all eighteen recipes and learn how to cook like the Amish did, still do, and will continue to do in the future.
Enjoy an Amish-style meal that is hearty, comforting, and easy to prepare. Try your hand at one of these delicious Amish casserole recipes; your family will be so glad you did.
BONUS! For another classic Amish recipe, check out the video for Easy Amish Meatloaf from our friends at RecipeLion!
Amish Breakfast Casseroles
Amish people are hard workers, so it makes sense that their breakfast recipes would be filled with protein and hearty ingredients that provide energy for a long day. The following Amish breakfast casseroles are simple to make and are completely delicious. You can count on Amish food recipes to wake you up in the morning and set the pace for a good day. Whether you like a wholesome breakfast during the week or save them for the weekend, these recipes will satisfy you any morning.
If these Amish food recipes put you in the mood for wholesome meals, then you may also like some of our other comfort food recipes in our collection of 24 Old Fashioned Casserole Recipes
Amish Food Recipes for Dinner
After a long day's work, it's nice to come home to (or prepare) a home cooked dinner. These Amish food recipes for dinner are just the thing to satisfy a hungry stomach.
Try the Bridled Noodles if you'd like a quick fix dinner that will get on the table fast. If you favor ground beef, try Amish Ground Beef and Noodle Casserole. It's filled with layers of irresistible comfort.
If you liked these Amish recipes for dinner, be sure to check out more comforting classics in our collection of "11 Easy Pot Pie Recipes: Chicken Pot Pie Recipes and Other Comfort Foods" Free eCookbook
Amish Dessert Recipes
After a good, wholesome dinner, a delightful dessert must follow. Choose from these six simply amazing Amish dessert recipes.
For a fruity option, try Amish Pineapple Bars. They're perfect for the summer. For a cold-weather dessert, opt for Amish-Style Cinnamon Chip Bread Pudding. A good bread pudding can warm up your soul.
We hope you enjoy all of these Amish desserts.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- The Best Casserole Recipes from Germany: 9 German Food Recipes
- 17 Zesty Casserole Recipes with Zucchini
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- Your Weekly Meal Plan: 42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
- Quick Dinner Ideas: 20 Easy Dump and Go Meals
- Crescent Roll Recipes: 23 Crescent Roll Casseroles
- "14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles" Free eCookbook
- Cabbage Recipes We Love: 15 Cabbage Casserole Recipes
- Top 100 Easy Casserole Recipes: Our Best Casserole Recipes of 2015
- Top 100 Easy Casserole Recipes of 2014
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Heavenly Pumpkin Dessert
- Heath Bar Hot Fudge Poke Cake
- 17 Easy Pineapple Casserole Recipes
- Magic Chicken Pie
- Andi's Lazy Lasagna
- Weeknight Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Tovolo Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set
- Joseph Joseph Elevate Kitchen Utensils Carousel
- Guide to Ground Beef: How to Buy, Store, and Cook Beef
- Rachael Ray Cucina Stoneware Rectangular Baker
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways