Amanda's Chicken Pot Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
If you're looking for a wholesome recipe for chicken casserole, Amanda's Chicken Pot Pie is a perfect option - what's more wholesome than a pot pie? Peas, carrots and potatoes are wrapped up in a tasty crust, which makes this a perfect pie. If you want to switch things up, you can use turkey instead of chicken, which comes in handy around Thanksgiving. It's a great way to use up leftovers and offers an alternative to the traditional chicken pot pie. You'll want to remember this recipe the next time you're craving some comfort food.
If you enjoyed this dish, then check out 24 Old-Fashioned Recipes.
Cooking Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 19 Amish Food Recipes
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- 42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
- The Unofficial Guide to State Casseroles
- Recipe Roundup: Representing the 50 States
- 5 Ingredient Recipes: 23 Easy Casserole Recipes to Try
- 12 German Casserole Recipes
- Crescent Roll Recipes: 23 Crescent Roll Casseroles
- The Top 100 Casseroles
- 15 Cabbage Casserole Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Red Lentil Dhal with Coconut Milk
- Easy Sausage Pasta Bake
- Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- Easy Corn Casserole
- Four-Potato Salad Recipe
- Sausage Potato Skillet
- The 10 Best Family Food Blogs
- 5-Ingredient Taco Casserole
- Apple Fritter Casserole
- Warm Texas Trash Dip
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways