- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Crescent Roll Recipes: 23 Crescent Roll Casseroles
Discover new ways to use crescent rolls with our collection of easy casserole recipes!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Crescent rolls are no longer just a side dish to serve with dinner. They can be used in every meal of the day (including dessert!). Crescent Roll Recipes: 23 Crescent Roll Casseroles features a variety of easy recipes that use this fun ingredient. You'll never look at crescent rolls the same way again.
Crescent rolls are a natural fit for dinner, and now they're actually in the main course. They go well with ground beef, chicken, and even tuna, as you'll soon find out. Mexican, Italian, and American recipes know how to use crescent rolls, and you'll even find a fast food copycat recipe below.
Dinner is not the only place to find crescent rolls. They fit right at home in breakfast casseroles. The best part is that these casseroles use 5 ingredients or less. You can't beat that! You'll also find a few dessert recipes that use crescent rolls. Yes, they do exist. Discover what you can do with crescent rolls right now!
Table of Contents
Crescent Roll Dinner Recipes
Don't miss any of these crescent roll dinner recipes. They are easy weeknight meals that taste great. If you don't have a lot of mouths to feed, check out Crescent Roll Casserole for Two, but if you're serving a crowd, try Easy Deep Dish Pizza Casserole.
Whether you're looking for a casserole with ground beef, chili, or even tuna, you'll find all that and much more below.
For more budget-friendly recipes, be sure to check out our free, downloadable eCookbook "9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget" Free eCookbook
Crescent Roll Chicken Recipes
Crescent rolls and chicken are a good combination. The following five recipes prove it.
If you are looking for a recipe that is cheesy and comforting, then you can't go wrong with one of these Crescent Roll Chicken Casseroles. These recipes are sure to be a hit with even the pickiest eaters.
Crescent Roll Breakfast Casseroles
Start your morning off right with these easy crescent roll breakfast casseroles. These four recipes use 5 ingredients or less. Sausage and eggs have never tasted so good.
While all of these recipes feature the same main ingredients, each recipe still offers a unique blend of flavors, so try them all!
Only have a few ingredients on hand, but still want to make something great? Take a look at our collection of 28 Simple and Easy Recipes Using 5 Ingredients or Less
Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
Did you know that you can use crescent rolls in desserts? Well, you can! Here are three dessert recipes that wouldn't be the same without crescent rolls.
If you like recipes with cream cheese and cinnamon, you'll love Churro Cheesecake Bars or Pearl's Bars. If you prefer desserts with brown sugar and pecans, then Mom's Pecan Praline Crescent Roll Casserole is the perfect recipe for you!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe
This Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe is the most delicious way to enjoy summer squash or yellow zucchini. This easy zucchini… Continue reading: "Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe"
- 42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
- Top 100 Easy Casserole Recipes of 2016
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- 12 Top-Rated Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Recipes with Bisquick: 8 Casserole Recipes with Bisquick
- 12 German Casserole Recipes
- 5 Ingredient Casseroles: 23 Easy Casserole Recipes to Try
- Crescent Roll Recipes: 23 Crescent Roll Casseroles
- 19 Ways to Make a Hash Brown Casserole
- 28 Simple and Easy Recipes Using 5 Ingredients or Less
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- Parsley Pesto Pasta Salad
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Blueberry Cobbler With Lime
- Guiness Beef Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways