Crescent Roll Recipes: 20 Crescent Roll Casseroles
By: Emily Racette, Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Crescent rolls are no longer just a side dish to serve with dinner. They can be used in every meal of the day (including dessert!). Crescent Roll Recipes: 20 Crescent Roll Casseroles features a variety of easy recipes that use this fun ingredient. You'll never look at crescent rolls the same way again.
Crescent rolls are a natural fit for dinner, and now they're actually in the main course. They go well with ground beef, chicken, and even tuna, as you'll soon find out. Mexican, Italian, and American recipes know how to use crescent rolls, and you'll even find a fast food copycat recipe below.
Dinner is not the only place to find crescent rolls. They fit right at home in breakfast casseroles. The best part is that these casseroles use 5 ingredients or less. You can't beat that! You'll also find a few dessert recipes that use crescent rolls. Yes, they do exist. Discover what YOU can do with crescent rolls right now.
Crescent Roll Recipes:
20 Crescent Roll Casseroles
Table of Contents
Don't miss any of these crescent roll dinner recipes. They are easy weeknight meals that taste great. If you don't have a lot of mouths to feed, check out Crescent Roll Casserole for Two.
- Italian Crescent Casserole - A 2012 and 2013 reader favorite
- Cowboy Beef Bake
- Meatball Casserole
- Crescent Roll Casserole for Two (pictured)
- Taco-Stuffed Crescent Rolls - Delicious
- White Castle Casserole - Easy copycat recipe
- Easy Deep Dish Pizza Casserole
- Sloppy Joe Squares - Yum!
- Italian Pot Pie
- Tuna-Stuffed Crescent Roll Casserole
- Chili Crescent Roll Bake
For more budget-friendly recipes, be sure to check out our free, downloadable eCookbook 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget!
- Chicken Alfredo Crescent Casserole - Test Kitchen recipe! (pictured)
- Cheesy Chicken Crescent Roll Bake - Easy weeknight dinner
- Chicken Noodle Pot Pie Casserole - A fun twist to the classic chicken pot pie
- Crescent Enchilada Bake - Fun way to make enchiladas
- Sausage and Egg Casserole - Just 4 ingredients
- Crescent Roll Casserole - Breakfast for dinner (pictured)
- Sausage and Biscuits Casserole - Classic Southern comfort food
Only have a few ingredients on hand, but still want to make something great? Take a look at our collection of 25 Simple and Easy Recipes Using 5 Ingredients or Less.
- Churro Cheesecake Bars - If you like churros, then you'll love these bars. (pictured)
- Pearl's Bars - These sweet bars could be breakfast or dessert.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 18 Amish Food Recipes
- Your Weekly Meal Plan: 42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
- 12 Top-Rated Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Crescent Roll Recipes: 20 Crescent Roll Casseroles
- 15 Quick Dinner Ideas: Dump Cake Recipes and Dump and Go Meals
- 14 Freezer Meal Recipes to the Rescue
- Cabbage Recipes We Love: 9 Cabbage Casserole Recipes
- 25 Simple and Easy Recipes Using 5 Ingredients or Less
- 16 Cowboy Casserole Recipes of the Wild Wild West
- 24 Old Fashioned Recipes
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 100+ Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
- Scratch-Made Chicken Enchiladas
- Hasselback Garlic Potato Casserole
- Farmer's Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole
- Spring Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Skillet Cheeseburger Casserole Recipe
- 18 Amish Food Recipes
- Maverick Housewares
- Healthy Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Baked Cheddar Hash Brown Casserole