We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This cozy Chili Crescent Roll Bake is an easy dinner that’s ready in 30 minutes! The hearty beef and corn chili is topped with a cheesy cheddar crescent roll crust for a comfort food casserole that the whole family will love! It’s mild enough for kids to enjoy, while the adults still get plenty of flavor from the chili seasoning. Best of all, you have protein, veggies, and carbs in one dish…which means that you don’t even have to worry about the sides! Because unless it’s Thanksgiving, the sides are always an afterthought anyway…"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 inch baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Easy Homemade Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
- Shepherd's Pie With Tater Tots
- Cowboy Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole
- Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
- Chai Baked Oatmeal With Blueberries
- Shakshouka With Feta
- Caramelized Onion, Bacon, And Gruyere Cheese Spread
- Goat Cheese, Chive, Smoke Salmon Dutch Baby
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways