Chili Crescent Roll Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This cozy Chili Crescent Roll Bake is an easy dinner that’s ready in 30 minutes! The hearty beef and corn chili is topped with a cheesy cheddar crescent roll crust for a comfort food casserole that the whole family will love! It’s mild enough for kids to enjoy, while the adults still get plenty of flavor from the chili seasoning. Best of all, you have protein, veggies, and carbs in one dish…which means that you don’t even have to worry about the sides! Because unless it’s Thanksgiving, the sides are always an afterthought anyway…"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 inch baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Ham Casserole
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Easy Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bars
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Hamburger Casserole With Rice
- Pizza Pinwheels
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways