Dump and Bake Chicken Pot Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy Chicken Pot Pie Recipe is one of those rare gems — a dump-and-bake dinner that’s fast and 100% kid (and husband)-approved! I like to think of it as my own simplified version of the comforting, cozy childhood favorite that my mom served to our family on a regular basis when I was growing up. It was one of our most-requested cool weather suppers and I’m now continuing that tradition with my own boys…but with much less work on my part!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 Baking Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Brown Sugar Baked Beans With Bacon
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Weight Watchers Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways