5 Ingredient Recipes: 23 Easy Casserole Recipes to Try
Simplify your life with these easy 5 ingredient casserole recipes for breakfast, dinner, and dessert!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
After a busy day, making dinner is one of the last things on your mind. However, dinner will be no problem at all because with just 5 ingredients you can easily whip up one of these easy casserole recipes. We have assembled this collection of 5 Ingredient Recipes: 23 Easy Casserole Recipes to Try, which will help you make a hassle-free casserole.
The best part of these 5 ingredient recipes is that they use ingredients that can be easily be kept on hand. If you have a package of tortellini or a tube of crescent rolls, then you're only a few ingredients away from making one of these 5 ingredient meals. You can get a meal together in very little time when you use these recipes!
Making breakfast, dinner, or even dessert doesn't have to be diffciult when you have these recipes for five ingredient casseroles at your fingertips. Whether you want a delicious dish to serve for brunch, a hearty dinner, or a decadent dessert, you'll find something to try in this recipe collection. So, roll up your sleeves and try one of these simple recipes for almost any time of the day.
Bonus: Everyone will definitely rise and shine when they see this delicious recipe for the 4-Ingredient Sausage and Egg Casserole on the menu! This breakfast casserole recipe won't take long to prepare.
Table of Contents
5 Ingredient Casseroles for Breakfast
As the old saying goes, breakfast is the most important meal of the day! If you're looking for a great way to start your morning, then these 5 ingredient breakfast casseroles need to be on your radar. As they have only a handful of ingredients, these recipes won't take long to prepare. While the casseroles bake in the oven, you can brew a pot of coffee and slice some fresh fruit to serve with your casserole. Everyone is sure to enjoy these recipes!
- Biscuits and Gravy Pot Pie
You can't go wrong with the classic combination of biscuits and gravy, and that's certainly true in this recipe. This one is a crowd-pleaser and can even be served as an easy option for lunch or dinner!
- Egg McMuffin Casserole
Here's a new twist on the classic breakfast sandwich that you didn't know you needed - but now you probably can't wait to try! You can make this one recipe for almost any brunch on your calendar.
- Sausage and Egg Casserole
Quick and easy to make, this casserole recipe uses just four ingredients.
- Hillbilly Breakfast Bake
If you love tater tots, then you're sure to enjoy this delicious and easy recipe.
- Sausage Crescent Roll Breakfast Casserole
This versatile casserole can be customized in an assortment of ways, so you can make it just the way you want.
If you enjoyed the simplicity of these 5 ingredient recipes, then you'll like our collection of skillet recipes. Clean-up is a breeze with these One Pot Meals: 22 Skillet Recipes
5 Ingredient Recipes for Dinner
Getting dinner together can be a challenge, but with these 5 ingredient recipes by your side, meal prep will be a breeze! With simple ingredients like jarred pasta sauce, frozen chicken tenders, and crescent rolls, you can easily make a delicious dinner. Plus, the ingredients in these easy 5 ingredient casseroles are simple enough to keep on hand in your pantry or freezer. That way, you can easily make these casseroles when you need a tasty meal in a hurry. Busy weeknights are no match for these easy casserole recipes!
- 5-Ingredient Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Cheesy and full of flavor, this is one recipe that you can't miss! This recipe is perfect for those busy weeknights when you need an easy idea for meals.
- 5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake
Budget-friendly and full of flavor, this casserole will be a hit with your household. It's also perfect to serve with steamed vegetables or a salad.
- Dump and Bake Pizza Pasta Casserole
Take the traditional pepperoni and turn it into a casserole, and you have the idea for this recipe!
- Easy Chicken Enchilada Tortellini Bake
With full flavor in every bite, this casserole is one that family and friends will request again and again.
- One Skillet "Baked" Ziti
If you want to get dinner on the table in very little time, then this recipe needs to be up your sleeve the next time you need a quick dinner!
- Easiest-Ever Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Quick and easy to make, this is one recipe that anyone with a tight schedule will appreciate.
- 5-Ingredient Chicken Parmesan Ravioli Bake
This recipe is a lot easier to make than it may initially appear. Don't expect leftovers when you serve this dish, especially as it will be a hit with kids!
- Restaurant-Style Shredded Mexican Chicken
If you're looking for a recipe that you can make in your slow cooker, then this is it! The shredded chicken can be served in some of your favorite meals.
- Easy Dump-and-Bake Chicken Rice Casserole
True to its name, this recipe is a no-fuss dinner idea that won't take long to prepare. Keep the ingredients for this recipe on hand for those busy weeknights!
If you really want to make dinner easier to prepare, then making casseroles in advance is one technique to learn! You'll discover the best ways to freeze casseroles with our guide on How to Freeze a Casserole for Later
5 Ingredient Recipes for Dessert
When a dessert craving hits, there's nothing worse than checking your pantry only to find that you don't have the necessary ingredients. These 5 ingredient desserts make it easy to indulge a craving or impress last-minute guests. These simple dessert recipes use such ingredients as cake mix, Jello, pie filling, and even a jar of jam. No matter the craving or occasion, these easy desserts are sure to hit the spot! They are also easy to make and won't take long to create. You'll want to keep these recipes in mind for any impromptu visits from friends and family, too.
- 5-Ingredient Caramel Apple Cobbler
If you love cobblers, then this twist on the traditional apple cobbler is one recipe you will want to try. It's perfect for an after-dinner treat.
- 5-Ingredient Blackberry Bubble-Up
Do you have an abundance of just-picked blueberries? You'll want to whip up this recipe right away. Top each serving with ice cream, and you're set.
- Jam Cobbler Bars
This recipe can be easily modified to include any type of jam you prefer. It's perfect for a last-minute dessert idea, too.
- Better Than Sex Poke Cake
Featuring chocolate and caramel, this recipe from our Test Kitchen is one you simply can't miss. It's perfect for almost any occasion!
- Strawberry Fudge Poke Cake
The delicoius combination of chocolate and strawberry will be an unstoppable duo in this dessert.
- Strawberry Upside Down Cake
Colorful as can be, this dessert can be served at your next get-together with family and friends.
- 4-Ingredient Chocolate Dump Cake
When it comes to chocolate, there's no holding back with this dessert! This one is a crowd-pleaser that will get rave reviews every time.
- Birthday Icebox Cake
Make your next birthday celebration even more special when you make this delightful icebox cake from our Test Kitchen. It's also easy to make.
If you enjoyed these easy 5 ingredient recipes, be sure to check out our free, printable collection of 14 Sweet & Easy Casserole Recipes: Poke Cake Recipes, Cobbler Recipes, and More Desserts
What is your favorite 5 ingredient casserole recipe?
Let us know in the comments below!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 28 Simple and Easy Recipes Using 5 Ingredients or Less
- 19 Amish Food Recipes
- 26 Easy Southern Food Recipes
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- 5 Ingredient Recipes: 23 Easy Casserole Recipes to Try
- Quick Dinner Ideas: 20 Easy Dump and Go Meals
- Crescent Roll Recipes: 23 Crescent Roll Casseroles
- 15 Cabbage Casserole Recipes
- 12 Top-Rated Chicken Casserole Recipes
- 42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Weight Watchers Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways