Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"While my kids aren’t candy corn fans as candy, they have never met a cookie bar dessert that they didn’t like and these easy to make candy corn cookie bars are warm, melted goodness that everyone is sure to enjoy. Whether you make them for your next Halloween party, for a chilly fall day or even for Thanksgiving dessert, these deliciously sweet treats are sure to disappear quickly. So be sure to make a double batch!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This One-Bowl Chicken Casserole recipe is as easy as dumping the ingredients in a bowl, mixing them together, and baking. After a long… Continue reading: "One-Bowl Chicken Casserolevideocam"
- Amish Pineapple Bars
- Churro Cheesecake Bars
- Marshmallow Caramel Oreo Cookie S'mores Bars
- Best-Ever Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce
- Rocky Road Candy Bites
- Debra's Rocky Road Candy
- 4-Ingredient Chocolate Dump Cake
- Dark Chocolate Cranberry Snack Bars
- Seriously Good Amish Pineapple Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Artisan Series Microplane Grater Set
- Recipe For Dorito Casserole
- Spaghetti Casserole
- Guinness Shepherds Pie
- Vegan Mushrooms And Polenta
- One Pot Chicken, Chorizo And Nduja Bake
- 5-ingredient Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Stuffing
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways