Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"While my kids aren’t candy corn fans as candy, they have never met a cookie bar dessert that they didn’t like and these easy to make candy corn cookie bars are warm, melted goodness that everyone is sure to enjoy. Whether you make them for your next Halloween party, for a chilly fall day or even for Thanksgiving dessert, these deliciously sweet treats are sure to disappear quickly. So be sure to make a double batch!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Everyone loves an easy casserole that requires few ingredients. While this 4-Ingredient Chicken Enchilada Casserole is easy to make,… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chicken Enchilada Casserole"
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Endless Summer Strawberry Icebox Cheesecake
- No-Bake Banana Dessert Lasagna
- 3-Ingredient No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Watermelon Fudge
- 10 Icebox Cake Recipes
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Lush
- Miss Kay's Banana Pudding
- Foolproof Creme Brulee French Toast
- "Fresh, Fruity, and Fabulous Fruit Recipes: 25 Summer Desserts with Fruit" Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Chicken And Rice
- Doritos Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Tamale Pie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Potato Eggplant And Zucchini Moussaka
- Baked Mac And Cheese
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- Chocolate And Preserve Squares
- Frittata The Easy Way
- Ground Beef Enchiladas
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways