Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Only 15 minutes of prep! This cheesy tater tot casserole is a delicious and easy dish, featuring roasted red peppers, fresh spinach, and melted cheddar. Great for a holiday brunch, weekend breakfast, or even fun meatless weeknight dinner in under an hour. This tater tot egg casserole is also just the thing for a busy weeknight when you want simple and delicious on the table with a minimal of fuss. You’ll be getting requests for this dish regularly!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time40 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Easy Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bars
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Hamburger Casserole With Rice
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Sausage Hash Brown Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways