This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Baked Fontina Cheese Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Baked Fontina Cheese Dip inspired by Ina Garten with garlic and thyme amped up with the addition of fresh mozzarella and Parmesan is the perfect appetizer. Baked Fontina Cheese Dip is the second round of this delicious partnership with Stella Cheeses. A couple of months ago I worked on a recipe for Stella Cheeses and made these amazing Caprese Pizza Bombs (stringy cheese alert!) so when Stella wanted me to work with them to provide a holiday recipe for easy entertaining I was so excited I went to the store the same day buying all the cheese I could!"
Read NextTater Tot Sloppy Joe Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole is different from other Mexican casseroles because it uses salsa in the place of enchilada sauce… Continue reading: "Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole"
- Tater Tot Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Funeral Potatoes
- Top 50 Casserole Recipes of 2021
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Casserole
- Firework Brownies
- Grandma's 3 Ingredient Cauliflower Bake
- 8 Patriotic Dessert Casseroles
- Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 13 Easy Recipes for Halloween
- 16 Fantastic Casserole Recipes with Pumpkin
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways