5-Ingredient Taco Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Your busiest weeknights just got a little bit easier, thanks to this 5-Ingredient Taco Casserole! Thanks to a crescent roll crust, it’s an easy dinner recipe that’s on the table in about 30 minutes! For those crazy evenings when you need to feed your family fast! This convenient taco casserole recipe takes advantage of just a handful of pantry and refrigerator staples, so you can keep these items on hand and know that you’ve always got a simple meal ready to go!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you want to make a delicious dinner without spending too much time in the kitchen, then you should try this Picadillo Stuffed… Continue reading: "Picadillo Stuffed Pepper Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- CREAM CHEESE CORN CASSEROLE WITH GREEN CHILES
- Circulon Elementum 7.5-Quart Covered Stock Pot
- Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Savory Sausage & Apple Rice Casserole
- Ground Beef Casserole with Cornbread Crust
- Chickpea and Sundried Tomato Soup
- Lasagna Soup
- Pumpkin Pudding
- Easy Vegetarian Lasagna
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways