This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
5-Ingredient Taco Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Your busiest weeknights just got a little bit easier, thanks to this 5-Ingredient Taco Casserole! Thanks to a crescent roll crust, it’s an easy dinner recipe that’s on the table in about 30 minutes! For those crazy evenings when you need to feed your family fast! This convenient taco casserole recipe takes advantage of just a handful of pantry and refrigerator staples, so you can keep these items on hand and know that you’ve always got a simple meal ready to go!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking pan
Read NextSunday Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Poor Man's Hamburger Casserole is the perfect dish to whip up when you're on a budget. This easy hamburger casserole does not require… Continue reading: "Poor Man's Hamburger Casserole"
- Sunday Casserole
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Creamy Baked Rigatoni with Italian Sausage
- Layered Pierogi Casserole
- 5-Ingredient Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole
- Cheesy Cheesy Chili Dog Casserole
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Cowboy Tater Tot Casserole
- Easy Deep Dish Pizza Casserole
- Picadillo Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways