24 Old Fashioned Recipes
By: Emily Racette, Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
When someone asks, "Who is the best cook you know?", there's a good chance your grandma pops into your head. Most grandmas are marvelous cooks who can make anything taste good. Food was great back in yesteryear, and we want to showcase that in this collection of 24 Old-Fashioned Recipes. These vintage-style recipes may take you back to your childhood, or they may be brand new to you. Either way, they're worth trying. Old-fashioned recipes become classics for a reason.
24 Old-Fashioned Recipes
These old-fashioned recipes with chicken make great weeknight meals for the family. Have chicken pot pie one night and king ranch chicken the next. Remember, they're classics for a reason.
Grandma's Heirloom Country Chicken Casserole
Grandma's Homestyle Chicken and Dumplings
Amanda's Chicken Pot Pie (pictured)
Cheesy Broccoli Chicken and Rice Casserole (pictured)
The King of All Casseroles
Creamy Chicken Casserole with Bacon
- Chicken Casserole with Cilantro Dumplings
Pork chop recipes like these are fantastic. They're easy on your budget because they don't require many ingredients. Try these old-fashioned recipes today.
Pork Chop Casserole
Stuffed Pork Chop Casserole
Easy Pork Chop Casserole (pictured)
- Grandma's Creamy Potato Bake with Ham (pictured)
Tuna noodle casserole is a classic dish of the 1950s, and no one can make it like Mom. These versions are great; you just have to try them. And don't miss the salmon casserole. It's an easy seafood dish that's simple to make during the week.
Vintage Tuna Noodle Casserole
Grandma's Tuna Casserole (pictured)
Grandpa's Tuna Casserole
- Penne Salmon Bake (pictured)
No one can cook like Grandma. Here are some of her great, old-fashioned recipes that are still popular today. Make one for company or just your family. Grandma's Calico Bean Hotdish is especially good at a summer potluck.
Grandma's Bean Burger Hotdish (pictured)
Martha's Company Casserole
Grandma's Calico Bean Hotdish
Biscuit Topped Italian Casserole
- Grandma's Brisket (pictured)
We have old-fashioned side dishes, too. Cabbage, potatoes, or cauliflower, anyone? Learn how to make a cabbage casserole, one-pot potato bake, and a 3 ingredient cauliflower bake. You'll love them.
Simple Cabbage Casserole (pictured)
One Pan Baked Potato Casserole
- Grandma's 3 Ingredient Cauliflower Bake (pictured)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 18 Amish Food Recipes
- Your Weekly Meal Plan: 42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
- 12 Top-Rated Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Crescent Roll Recipes: 20 Crescent Roll Casseroles
- Cabbage Recipes We Love: 9 Cabbage Casserole Recipes
- 15 Quick Dinner Ideas: Dump Cake Recipes and Dump and Go Meals
- 25 Simple and Easy Recipes Using 5 Ingredients or Less
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- "14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles" Free eCookbook
- 14 Freezer Meal Recipes to the Rescue
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 100+ Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
- Scratch-Made Chicken Enchiladas
- Hasselback Garlic Potato Casserole
- Farmer's Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole
- Spring Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Skillet Cheeseburger Casserole Recipe
- 18 Amish Food Recipes
- Maverick Housewares
- Healthy Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Baked Cheddar Hash Brown Casserole