24 Old Fashioned Casserole Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
When someone asks, "Who is the best cook you know?" there's a good chance your grandma pops into your head. Most grandmas are marvelous cooks who can make anything taste good. Food was great back in yesteryear, and we want to showcase that in this collection of 24 Old-Fashioned Casserole Recipes.
These vintage-style recipes may take you back to your childhood, or they may be brand new to you. Either way, they're worth trying. Old-fashioned recipes become classics for a reason. Whether you're looking for main dish recipes with chicken or pork, side dish recipes, or special classics like Shipwreck Casserole, you'll find all that and much more below. These nostalgic recipes are sure to become modern classics.
Table of Contents
Great Chicken Recipes
These old-fashioned recipes with chicken make great weeknight meals for the family. Have chicken pot pie one night and king ranch chicken the next. Remember, they're classics for a reason.
Below you'll find everything from chicken casserole with bacon, broccoli, biscuits, and even dumplings. Cook your way through these chicken casseroles and you just might find your new go-to recipe.
Interested in more chicken casseroles? Check out our collection of Comforting Casseroles: 10 Easy Chicken Pot Pie Recipes
Pork Chop Recipes + Ham
Pork chop recipes like these are fantastic. They're easy on your budget because they don't require many ingredients. Try these old-fashioned recipes today. These pork chop and ham casseroles will satisfy your craving for vintage recipes. These recipes might even give grandma a run for her money!
Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipes + Salmon
Tuna noodle casserole is a classic dish of the 1950s, and no one can make it like Mom. These versions are great; you just have to try them. You might think that three tuna noodle casseroles could get boring, but these recipes are varied enough to keep you hooked! And don't miss the salmon casserole. It's an easy seafood dish that's simple to make during the week.
If you're in search of more tuna casseroles, be sure to take a look at our collection of Recipes with Tuna: 15 Variations on Your Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipes
Recipes from Grandma
No one can cook like Grandma. Here are some of her great, old-fashioned recipes that are still popular today. Make one for company or just your family. Grandma's Calico Bean Hotdish is especially good at a summer potluck.
Side Dish Recipes
We have old-fashioned side dishes, too. Cabbage, potatoes, or cauliflower, anyone? Learn how to make a cabbage casserole, one-pot potato bake, and a 3-ingredient cauliflower bake. You'll love them. Just when you thought these recipes couldn't get any better, these side dish recipes are also budget-friendly! Recipes that are good for your wallet and your stomach are a winning combination. Enjoy one of these side dish recipes to take your next meal to the next level.
When you think of a church supper, you probably think of old-fashioned recipes. For more recipe ideas, check out our free, printable collection of
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Deep South Shrimp and Grits Casserole
- Cabbage Recipes We Love: 15 Cabbage Casserole Recipes
- Your Weekly Meal Plan: 42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
- "14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles" Free eCookbook
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- 17 Zesty Casserole Recipes with Zucchini
- Crescent Roll Recipes: 23 Crescent Roll Casseroles
- Creamy Chicken Casserole With Bacon
- 12 Top-Rated Chicken Casserole Recipes
- 18 Amish Food Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fall-Favorite Shepherd's Pie
- Autumn Sweet Potato and Pork Casserole
- Broccoli Mashed Potato Casserole
- Heritage Green Bean Casserole
- Dump-and-Bake Beef Stroganoff-Casserole
- One Pot Greek Chicken and Rice
- Kyocera Santoku Knife
- Domestic Diva Casserole Carrier
- Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Pumpkin Spice Baked Oatmeal
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways