Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli And Cheese Tater Tot Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli And Cheese Tater Tot Casserole is a whole meal in one dish. Made with just a few simple ingredients and some seasoning, it's an easy chicken casserole recipe that's sure to please. Your slow cooker will do most of the work, so you can just sit back and wait for dinner to be done one its own. Enjoy this family favorite meal with your family today.
This was one of our most popular recipes in 2013. Check out the complete list of The Top 100 Recipes of 2013.
Cooking Time6 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 12 German Casserole Recipes
- Quick Dinner Ideas: 20 Easy Dump and Go Meals
- "14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles" Free eCookbook
- 12 Top-Rated Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Recipes with Bisquick: 8 Casserole Recipes with Bisquick
- 42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
- Amanda's Chicken Pot Pie
- Top 100 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Crescent Roll Recipes: 23 Crescent Roll Casseroles
- 15 Cabbage Casserole Recipes
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways