BBQ Chicken and Cornbread Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
BBQ Chicken and Cornbread Casserole is a creative chicken casserole recipe. It's made with corn, sweet potato, and Jiffy cornbread mix. The best part is that it's made in a slow cooker! Just throw the ingredients into the slow cooker and then go about your day. At dinnertime, your meal will be ready. This is true comfort food in a dish. And did we mention - this casserole costs less than $5. You can't beat that! You're going to love this easy BBQ chicken casserole.
If you like this recipe, then you'll love 20 Easy Southern Food Recipes.
Cooking Time6 hr
Cooking MethodGrilling, Slow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
24 Old Fashioned Casserole Recipes
15 Cabbage Casserole Recipes
16 Summer Casserole Recipes for a Picnic
42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
12 Top-Rated Chicken Casserole Recipes
28 Simple and Easy Recipes Using 5 Ingredients or Less
Quick Dinner Ideas: 20 Easy Dump and Go Meals
"14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles" Free eCookbook
19 Amish Food Recipes
The Unofficial Guide to State Casseroles
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Broccoli and Stilton Cheese Soup
- Fiesta Skillet Baker
- Nettle & Chickpeas Salad
- Cucumber, Broccoli and Radish Sprouts Salad
- Winter Beef Casserole
- Steamy Meatball Soup
- Linguini Pasta with Clams and Squid
- Adams Apple Bourbon Bath Marinade and BBQ Sauce
- Adams Apple Mercantile
- Broccoli Sprouts and Red Cabbage Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways