BBQ Chicken and Cornbread Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
BBQ Chicken and Cornbread Casserole is a creative chicken casserole recipe. It's made with corn, sweet potato, and Jiffy cornbread mix. The best part is that it's made in a slow cooker! Just throw the ingredients into the slow cooker and then go about your day. At dinnertime, your meal will be ready. This is true comfort food in a dish. And did we mention - this casserole costs less than $5. You can't beat that! You're going to love this easy BBQ chicken casserole.
If you like this recipe, then you'll love 20 Easy Southern Food Recipes.
Cooking Time6 hr
Cooking MethodGrilling, Slow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Quick Dinner Ideas: 20 Easy Dump and Go Meals
- 15 Cabbage Casserole Recipes
- 16 Summer Casserole Recipes for a Picnic
- 12 German Casserole Recipes
- 42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
- The Unofficial Guide to State Casseroles
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- Crescent Roll Recipes: 23 Crescent Roll Casseroles
- "14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles" Free eCookbook
- 30+ Rice Casserole Recipes Everyone will Love
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mushroom Lasagna With Bechamel And Bolognese Sauces
- Baked Romano Beans
- Short Rib Enchiladas Roja
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Chicken Pie
- Lamb, Veal And Veggie Stew
- Stuffed Zucchini
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
- Taco Casserole With Rice
- Savory Crepes With Spinach And Cheese
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways