15 of the Best Bread Pudding Recipes Ever
By: Adam Kaplan, Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
While bread pudding is a traditional Southern-style dish, it tastes so great that it is now enjoyed all across the globe. There are so many different types of bread pudding that you could eat a different type for dessert every day of the week.
From classic bread pudding recipes to chocolate bread pudding recipes, we have compiled bread pudding recipes for all tastes. Whether you like your bread pudding with whiskey, chocolate, or even pumpkin, we guarantee that there is a bread pudding for you. Come check out 15 of the Best Bread Pudding Recipes Ever.
Even though bread pudding is often thought of as a cold-weather dessert, bread puddings can also be enjoyed as breakfast casseroles. You can enjoy bread pudding any time of year with these delicious dessert casserole recipes.
Many of these easy bread pudding recipes are similar to traditional French toast casseroles, which makes them perfect for Christmas breakfast, Easter brunch, or Mother's Day celebrations.
15 of the Best Bread Pudding Recipes Ever
Table of Contents
For even more easy casserole recipes, check out our collection of Make-Ahead Casseroles: 30 Overnight Casserole Recipes and Other Easy Meals
Classic Bread Pudding Recipes
- Bread Pudding with Whiskey SauceThis recipe uses sour dough artisan bread which complements the sweet whiskey sauce beautifully.
- Whiskied Brown Bread PuddingThis bread pudding is moist on the inside and crunchy on the outside which makes for a great eating experience.
- Bread Pudding with Hot Butter Rum Sauce(pictured) Raisins and brown sugar complete this classic bread pudding recipe. The homemade hot butter rum sauce takes this recipe to the next level.
- Brandy Butter Bread PuddingThis old-fashioned bread pudding features hints of vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon. Serve with brandy butter for a truly vintage dessert that is insanely easy to prepare.
- Bourbon Bread PuddingThis cozy, bourbon-soaked bread pudding is the ultimate indulgence. The raisins and bourbon-flavored sauce make this dessert truly special.
Chocolate Bread Pudding Recipes
- Dark Chocolate and Apple Bread Pudding(pictured) Chocolate bread pudding recipes are the best and this delicious one makes for a warm and comforting cold whether dessert.
- Dark Chocolate Bread PuddingThis decadent bread pudding is the ultimate indulgence. Serve it with a dollop of whipped cream to impress your friends and family.
- Chocolate and Vanilla Sourdough Bread PuddingRaisins, chopped dark chocolate, and cinnamon add wonderful flavor to this simple bread pudding. The true beauty of this bread pudding is that is can easily be made with different combinations of dried fruit and chocolate.
- Ooey Gooey Chocolate Bread PuddingIf you like indulgent dessert recipes, look no further than this gooey bread pudding made with semisweet chocolate chips and cocoa powder. This dessert is impressive enough for company!
Bread Pudding Recipes for the Fall
- Apple Bread PuddingApple Bread Pudding is a fantastic bread pudding recipe that makes for a wonderful breakfast. You may not be able to tell, but this bread pudding is actually really healthy. All of the ingredients are good for you, so you can definitely eat it while dieting.
- Apple Cinnamon Bread PuddingApple Cinnamon Bread Pudding is a comforting bread pudding recipe that is perfect for a fall or winter evening. Since this treat is both gluten-free and delicious, it can be enjoyed by all!
- Cinnamon Apple Bread PuddingThis apple bread pudding features cinnamon and caramel sauce so it is the perfect fall treat. This recipe is great both dessert or even a special breakfast.
- Best-Ever Pecan Pie Bread PuddingServe this mouthwatering dessert warm and with a scoop of vanilla ice cream to really put it over the top. Your entire home will smell heavenly as this pecan dessert bakes.
- Pumpkin Pie Bread Pudding Recipe(pictured) Pumpkin pie fans, rejoice! Crisp pecans and cream cheese glaze top this decadent fall-spiced bread pudding.
- Spiced Pumpkin Bread PuddingThis bread pudding practically begs for a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a drizzle of caramel, or a light dusting of powdered sugar to finish it off. End any meal with a treat like this, and it's sure to be memorable.
If you like bread pudding, you'll love the various breakfast recipes that can be made with bread in the free eCookbook, "19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast" Free eCookbook
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Guilt-Free Mac and Cheese
- 15 of the Best Bread Pudding Recipes Ever
- Grandmama's Corn Pudding
- Easy Zucchini Casserole
- Amish Cabbage Noodle Casserole
- Roasted Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- Baked Corn Casserole Recipes: 10 Simple Side Dish Casseroles
- Funeral Potatoes with Ham
- Mason Jar Self-Buttering Biscuits
- 7 Funeral Potatoes Recipes: The Best Cheesy Potato Casseroles
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
- 8 Old-Fashioned Pork Chop Casserole Recipes
- Circulon Covered Essentials Pan
- Creamy Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole
- Overnight Cheesy Spinach Strata
- 5-Ingredient Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- One-Pot Pasta and Meatballs
- Deconstructed Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- Funeral Potatoes
- 4-Ingredient Biscuits and Gravy Casserole