16 Best Casserole Recipes for Spring
When spring fruits and vegetables are in season, they are the perfect additions to casserole recipes!
By: Natalie Taylor, Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
After the chill of winter, spring is the season of regrowth so it's no wonder why it's a great time to enjoy fresh produce. We've collected some of our favorite recipes of the season in 16 Best Casserole Recipes for Spring. You'll find casseroles that use spring vegetables like broccoli, spinach, and artichokes in delicious and exciting ways. Plus, we couldn't forget about dessert! Rhubarb, strawberries, and lemons are all in season so take your pick of fruit crisps, dessert lasagnas, and much more. Cook your way through our collection below and enjoy the fresh ingredients spring has to offer.
The spring breakfast recipes we've included below would be perfect to serve at Easter brunch or a Mother's Day breakfast. If you're just looking for a new way to incorporate fresh produce into your casseroles, look no further than these recipes.The next time you walk through the produce aisle, keep these recipes in mind for inspiration.
Savory Casserole Recipes for Spring
Springtime means fresh produce - particularly broccoli, spinach, asparagus, and artichokes. If you like these green, seasonal vegetables but were never sure how to incorporate them into your casseroles, peruse the recipes below. We've included veggie-packed recipes for breakfast, vegetable side dish recipes, and some main dish recipes for dinner. These recipes use the freshness of spring produce to their advantage, while still packing a flavor punch. Get the season off to a fresh start with these easy casserole recipes.
For more information on seasonal vegetables check out our helpful article, Seasonal Vegetables: How to Choose Vegetables That Are in Season
Easy Spring Desserts
It's always a good time for a homemade dessert, isn't it? If you have a particular preference for desserts with strawberries, rhubarb, and lemon, or blueberries, then you are sure to enjoy the selection. These dessert casseroles range from strawberry shortcake to a layered icebox cake, so there is something for every taste. Celebrate the sweetness fresh produce with these easy spring desserts. After trying one of these desserts, you're going to wish you could eat these desserts all year long. Luckily, with the help of frozen fruit, you can!
It's never too early to look forward to summer dessert! For more fruit desserts, check out our free and printable eCookbook, "Fresh, Fruity, and Fabulous Fruit Recipes: 25 Summer Desserts with Fruit" Free eCookbook
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 24 Old Fashioned Casserole Recipes
- 18 Amish Food Recipes
- 15 Quick Dinner Ideas: Dump Cake Recipes and Dump and Go Meals
- Your Weekly Meal Plan: 42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
- Cabbage Recipes We Love: 9 Cabbage Casserole Recipes
- 14 Freezer Meal Recipes to the Rescue
- 16 Best Casserole Recipes for Spring
- The Top 100 Casseroles: Easy Casserole Recipes for Dinner, Plus Breakfast Casseroles and Dessert Recipes
- 25 Simple and Easy Recipes Using 5 Ingredients or Less
- 20 Easy Southern Food Recipes
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Totally Bamboo GreenLite Paddle Cutting Board
- Chinese Chicken, Mushroom and Rice Casserole
- Asian Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Vegetable Side Dishes: 21 Cauliflower Casserole Recipes
- Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish Review
- Camp Chef Outdoor Oven Review
- Chili Cheese Dog Crescent Casserole
- Weeknight Italian Sausage Lasagna
- Mom's Pork and Cabbage Casserole
- Sheet Pan Korean Chicken and Vegetables