Deep South Shrimp and Grits Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Transport yourself to a warmer climate with Deep South Shrimp and Grits Casserole. This seafood recipe is very cheesy and very flavorful but isn't as spicy as most shrimp and grits recipes. Don't worry if you've never made grits before, this recipe has pictures to walk you through step by step. So, get ready to relax and enjoy the warmth. Take a bite of the ultimate comfort food.
If you like this recipe, then you'll love 20 Easy Southern Food Recipes.
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- The Unofficial Guide to State Casseroles
- 42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
- "14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles" Free eCookbook
- 5 Ingredient Recipes: 23 Easy Casserole Recipes to Try
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- 12 Top-Rated Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Recipes with Bisquick: 8 Casserole Recipes with Bisquick
- 17 Zucchini Casserole Recipes
- 12 German Casserole Recipes
- The Top 100 Casseroles
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Ziti
- Shepherd's Pie With Kielbasa
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Crazy Beans - Easy Baked Beans
- Cheesy Potatoes Au Gratin
- Savory Slow-cooker Split Pea Soup
- Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- Chicken & Dumpling Casserole
- Macaroni & Cheese With Ham & Peas
- Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways