- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
17 Flavorful Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
Tired of your go-to ground beef casserole? Switch up your routine with one of these recipes.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
In many homes, ground beef is considered a staple. It's one of the most versatile kinds of meat that you can find because there are so many ground beef recipes available, namely ground beef casserole recipes.
With the help of 17 Flavorful Ground Beef Casserole Recipes, you can make an array of different, yet delicious, recipes that all use ground beef.
Whether you're looking for Italian casserole recipes, Mexican casserole recipes, Chinese casserole recipes, or American casserole recipes, you're bound to find a ground beef casserole recipe to satisfy your needs and your taste buds. Best of all, ground beef casserole recipes are perfect for practically any occasion, including regular weeknights as well as parties.
17 Flavorful Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
Table of Contents
Want to learn more about ground beef? Find out everything you need to know from reading a label, to proper storage in our article, Guide to Ground Beef: How to Buy, Store, and Cook Beef
American Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
Uncle Sam wants YOU to try these delicious ground beef casserole recipes. There's hardly anything more American than BBQ and burgers. Now, you can have these great meals in casserole form.
- Barbecue Casserole(pictured) An easy beef casserole for families on the go. This recipe uses refrigerated biscuits and barbecue sauce to create a delicious kid-friendly meal!
- Beefy BBQ CasseroleThis ground beef casserole has its own BBQ sauce recipe that is made just for this dish. If you like homemade meatloaf, you will love this recipe.
- Crescent Roll Casserole for TwoCrispy crescent roll dough covers smoky ground beef. This simple casserole recipe is easy enough for busy weeknights.
- Green Chile Cheeseburger French Fry CasseroleAn all-in-one hamburger casserole with a kick. The zesty ground beef mixture is topped with frozen fries in this new twist on a classic meat and potatoes recipe.
- Wild Rice Hot DishThis ground beef casserole is perfect for crisp, cool days. Mushrooms and wild rice create this comforting ground beef casserole.
Mexican Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
Mexican spices and flavors are the perfect addition to any meal with ground beef. Check out these recipes with ground beef the next time you are thinking about throwing a fiesta.
- One-Pot Mexican Ground Beef Casserole(pictured) A healthy meal that cooks entirely in one pan. This casserole tastes even more amazing than it looks!
- An easy Mexican casserole in lasagna form. Corn tortillas take the place of traditional lasagna noodles in this Tex-Mex recipe.
- Southwest Ground Beef CasseroleA throw-it-together kind of ground beef casserole that's perfect for a weeknight meal. There is something for everyone to love in this easy dinner recipe.
- Taco Stuffed Crescent RollsButtery and flaky crescent rolls surround savory, seasoned taco meat. This makes for a great kid-friendly dinner or a fun appetizer recipe.
Pasta and Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
While some of these are Italian casserole recipes, others are just plain delicious ground beef casserole recipes. Tender pasta pairs perfectly with smoky ground beef in all of these pasta and ground beef casserole recipes.
- Easy Cheesy Beef Stroganoff Casserole(pictured) A casserole version of a traditional family favorite. Enjoy this with a side salad and some garlic bread for the perfect meal!
- Baked AnellettiSpaghettio's' sophisticated older cousin. Eggplant, peas, ground beef, and plenty of tomato sauce makes this a complete meal.
- Bakey Cheesy PastaThis ground beef casserole recipe has just the right balance between cheesy and savory. Plus, bell pepper and fresh basil really ups the flavor.
- Preacher's Macaroni CasseroleThis beef macaroni casserole recipe uses simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen such as canned soup and macaroni.
- Cheesy Noodle BakeThere is almost as much ground beef in this dish as there is cheese. Almost. If you love lasagna but don't have time for all the layering, this is the dish for you!
Other Tasty Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
Some recipes are hard to categorize because they're like nothing you've ever tasted before. Shake up your regular dinner rountine by trying one of these easy ground beef casserole recipes.
- Baked Eggplants with Bolognese Sauce(pictured) One of the most flavorful Italian casserole recipes you will ever taste. Homemade bolognese sauce is layered with sliced eggplant in this unique and delicious meal.
- Blast From the Past Chow Mein CasseroleAn updated version of one of your favorite childhood dishes. This Chinese food-inspired meal is sure to be a hit!
- Skinny MoussakaA Greek casserole-like dish that's loaded with vegetables. If you like zucchini and eggplant, you will love this recipe.
Bonus Ground Beef Casserole Recipe
- Hamburger CasseroleThis Test Kitchen-approved casserole is a bit healthier than some traditional recipes, so you can feel good about serving it to your family. Green pepper, fire-roasted tomatoes, corn, and pasta makes this recipe a complete meal. Plus, this recipe is made in a skillet, so it's a breeze to make.
If ground beef is one of your favorite ingredients to cook with, you'll love our free printable collection of
What is your favorite casserole recipe to make with ground beef?
Read NextGratifying Goulash
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Jun 28, 2018
I love using ground beef when I make casseroles, so I'm really excited to try some of these recipes. The Hamburger Casserole looks especially delicious!
Mar 11, 2016
I LOVE taco casseroles. The flavors are the best!
Jul 06, 2015
Ground beef is so quick and easy to prepare, so these casserole recipes would be super simple weeknight suppers.
Jun 23, 2015
The eggplant casserole looks delicious! I really need to try that recipe out.
Jun 05, 2015
I love the variety that is offered here. Ground beef casseroles are one of my favorite types of casserole so these recipes are great.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Best-Ever Pecan Pie Bread Puddingvideocam
Pecan pie tastes just like the holiday season is supposed to. We've got a recipe for you that reinvents this traditional dessert as an… Continue reading: "Best-Ever Pecan Pie Bread Puddingvideocam"
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Taco Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- Crawfish Etouffee
- Chicken Tamale Pie
- Baked Beans With Ground Beef
- Easy Bake Smores Casserole Recipe
- Sloppy Joes Topped With Cornbread
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Brisket With Mac And Cheese
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Chicken And Couscous
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways