This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Just because you're having a crazy week doesn't mean that you can't enjoy a homecooked meal. Rotisserie chicken and jarred Alfredo sauce make this casserole a breeze to put together. Plus, the pasta cooks in the oven, which saves you time and makes the pasta taste even more amazing. Once you try a bite of this chicken Alfredo recipe, you'll want to put this recipe into your weekly rotation.
From the Blogger: "A 10-minute total crowd-pleaser, this Dump and Bake Chicken Alfredo Pasta Casserole is an easy, cheesy, comfort food dinner for your busiest weeknights. You don’t even have to boil the pasta in order to make this chicken Alfredo casserole recipe!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Read NextBubbling Pizza Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cozy, down-home comfort food! This Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole is an easy dinner recipe that the whole family will love. The… Continue reading: "Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole"
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways