We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Just because you're having a crazy week doesn't mean that you can't enjoy a homecooked meal. Rotisserie chicken and jarred Alfredo sauce make this casserole a breeze to put together. Plus, the pasta cooks in the oven, which saves you time and makes the pasta taste even more amazing. Once you try a bite of this chicken Alfredo recipe, you'll want to put this recipe into your weekly rotation.
From the Blogger: "A 10-minute total crowd-pleaser, this Dump and Bake Chicken Alfredo Pasta Casserole is an easy, cheesy, comfort food dinner for your busiest weeknights. You don’t even have to boil the pasta in order to make this chicken Alfredo casserole recipe!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Beef Lasagna Casserole is one of the classic Italian casserole recipes with ground beef that's made easy. This ground beef… Continue reading: "Beef Lasagna Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dorito Casserole
- Chile Relleno Casserole
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Sweet Corn Red Potato Salad
- No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Easy Italian Ricotta Cake
- Spinach And Ground Beef Casserole
- Easy Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- Baked Penne
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways