This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Dump and Bake Taco Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Taco Casserole is so fast and easy that you can practically make it in your sleep! With just 10 minutes of prep, you can serve a complete healthy meal that cooks in one dish — Salsa Rice with Cheesy Turkey Meatballs and all of the toppings. Best of all, you’ll feel like Super Mom when your over-tired children (and husband) gobble it up without even a fuss…and then happily shuffle upstairs for bed with full bellies."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 Baking Dish
Read NextCountry Chicken And Biscuits
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
When are cheesy potato recipes not a good idea? Never. You'll absolutely love this Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole. The creamy potatoes… Continue reading: "Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy One Pot Sausage And Bean Casserole
- Home-style Meatloaf Stuffed Poblanos
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Taco Cornbread Casserole
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Blackberry Crumble
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Hominy Au Gratin Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole
- Frito Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways