Chicken Poppy Seed Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Chicken Poppy Seed Casserole is the ultimate in freezer-friendly, make-ahead meals! Shortly after Casey was born, my Aunt Barbara brought us this dish for dinner. We inhaled it at the time, and I begged her for the recipe shortly thereafter. It’s been a cool-weather staple in our house ever since, because everyone loves it! I think that my aunt actually got the recipe from her friend Debbie, who lives down in Florida. Debbie got the recipe from her daughter. You get the idea…it’s one of those family-friendly meals that pleases everyone and tends to be passed around because it’s THAT GOOD."
Preparation Time25 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 Baking Dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Ruth's Chris Copycat Sweet Potato Casserole is a must-have for any holiday feast. A Southern staple this casserole will be loved by… Continue reading: "Ruth's Chris Copycat Sweet Potato Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Romano Beans
- Short Rib Enchiladas Roja
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Chicken Pie
- Lamb, Veal And Veggie Stew
- Stuffed Zucchini
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
- Taco Casserole With Rice
- Savory Crepes With Spinach And Cheese
- Macedonian Baked Beans
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways