This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- see all comments
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
"Very tasty dish! I used nacho cheese sauce with about 1/2 cup milk instead of cheese soup"
4-Ingredient Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"With just four basic ingredients you can have a Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole ready to go in the oven. Plus, it only requires 5 minutes of prep time! Easy, nutritious, and family-friendly weeknight dinners don’t get any faster than this!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time35 min
Cooking Vessel Size2-quart baking dish
Read NextChips, Cheese, and Chili Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Jul 08, 2018
I am a huge fan of enchiladas and casseroles, so this recipe is perfect for me. My family loves anything like tacos, burritos, and enchiladas, so this will be a hit. I will make this for a weeknight meal and serve it with salsa, olives, sour cream and guacamole.
Daughter of Light
Jul 17, 2017
Clean and simple! Wow! I have all the ingredients for this recipe sitting in my pantry right now. How neat is that! I love it that this one you can make on your schedule and cook it when needed. I might just add a touch of lime. This makes life sooo much easier-- especially when life is upredictable!
kmcartoonity 62072 74
Jun 29, 2016
So simple and delicious! Swap out stuff that you have on hand and save money by not throwing out leftovers. Would even be really cute in those individual, recyclable aluminum pie pans. It fits just right with the small "table" tortillas. My 4 year old son loves it, and he is very picky. #BestIdeaEver
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Great Grandma's Classic Cobbler
Great Grandma's Classic Cobbler is the perfect dessert comfort food. A recipe for cobbler like this one works best with frozen fruit… Continue reading: "Great Grandma's Classic Cobbler"
- Chips, Cheese, and Chili Casserole
- Mini Mexican Enchilada Casserole Recipe
- Deep Dish Taco Casserole Recipe
- Four Can Mexican Casserole
- One Pot Mexican Rice Casserole
- 4-Ingredient Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Bubble-Up Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- John Wayne Casserole
- Southwest Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Easiest-Ever Chicken Enchilada Casserole
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracked Out Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
- Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- Ham Tetrazzini
- Big Mac Casserole
- Blueberry Bundt Cake
- Pretzel Topped Sweet Potato Casserole
- Cornbread Corn Pudding
- Rhubarb Coffee Cake
- Peach Cobbler Cake
- Mac And Cheese With Broccoli
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways