This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"With just four basic ingredients you can have a Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole ready to go in the oven. Plus, it only requires 5 minutes of prep time! Easy, nutritious, and family-friendly weeknight dinners don’t get any faster than this!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time35 min
Cooking Vessel Size2-quart baking dish
Read NextCrescent Enchilada Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you want to make a delicious dinner without spending too much time in the kitchen, then you should try this Picadillo Stuffed… Continue reading: "Picadillo Stuffed Pepper Casserole"
- Crescent Enchilada Bake
- 30-Minute Taco Casserole Recipe
- Four Can Mexican Casserole
- Cowboy Chicken Casserole
- Chilaquiles Verdes Casserole
- Deep Dish Taco Casserole Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Lamb and Potato Enchilada Casserole
- Baked Chicken Tamale Casserole
- Bubble-Up Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways