We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Aunt Bee’s healthy Easy Cheesy Turkey, Tomato and Zucchini Casserole is full of fresh Italian flavors for an easy dinner that the entire family can enjoy! The freezer-friendly one dish meal combines vegetables, lean protein, and brown rice in a simple and wholesome prep-ahead supper. Even though the healthy zucchini casserole comes together in a matter of minutes, it’s loaded with flavor thanks to plenty of garlic, onion, and Italian herbs. You just can’t go wrong with that combination of ingredients! If you find yourself eyeing the inexpensive in-season zucchini at your local farmer’s market, or if you’re staring at bushels of freshly-harvested zucchini from your own garden, then do yourself a favor and whip up this delicious weeknight dinner! It’s even a freezer-friendly option that you can prepare in advance and stow away for a busy day. Easy, fresh, and tasty are all wrapped up in one beautiful package (or dish)!"
NotesThis is also a great freezer meal!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking Dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Red Lentil Dhal with Coconut Milk
- Easy Sausage Pasta Bake
- Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- Easy Corn Casserole
- Four-Potato Salad Recipe
- Sausage Potato Skillet
- The 10 Best Family Food Blogs
- 5-Ingredient Taco Casserole
- Apple Fritter Casserole
- Warm Texas Trash Dip
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways