We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"There’s no stirring necessary and no need to babysit a pot on the stove with this Easy Baked Risotto Casserole. Just dump and bake for a creamy, dreamy rice side dish! This Easy Baked Risotto Casserole is fancy enough for a holiday and simple enough for a busy weeknight at home!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13-inch baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe is the most delicious way to enjoy summer squash or yellow zucchini. This easy zucchini… Continue reading: "Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe"
- Sinfully Sinful Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Bacon Cheese Potato Casserole
- Amish Three Bean Casserole
- Mini Mashed Cauliflower Casseroles
- Classic Corn Casserole in a Jiffy
- Grandma's Special Hash Brown Casserole
- Bacon Ranch Potatoes
- Mashed Cauliflower and Cheese Gratin
- Cheesy Crunchy Potato Casserole
- Funeral Potatoes with Ham
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pasta Shells
- Lattice Top Chicken Pot Pie
- Cheesy Mashed Potato Green Bean Casserole
- Easy Gingerbread Crumb Cake
- Holiday Cranberry Cake
- Easy Thick And Chunky Beef Chili
- Fall Harvest Pumpkin Eggplant Casserole
- Apple And Pear Crumble
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways