We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"There’s no stirring necessary and no need to babysit a pot on the stove with this Easy Baked Risotto Casserole. Just dump and bake for a creamy, dreamy rice side dish! This Easy Baked Risotto Casserole is fancy enough for a holiday and simple enough for a busy weeknight at home!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13-inch baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Potatoes are the ultimate comfort food, but this Cheesy Bacon Mashed Potato Casserole will soothe your soul too! As if mashed potatoes… Continue reading: "Cheesy Bacon Mashed Potato Casserole"
- Bacon Cheese Potato Casserole
- Bacon Ranch Potatoes
- Grandma's Special Hash Brown Casserole
- Roasted Sweet Potato Medallion Side
- Southern Vidalia Onion Casserole
- Sinfully Sinful Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- 5-Ingredient Zucchini and Tomato Gratin
- Funeral Potatoes with Ham
- Amish Three Bean Casserole
- Vegetable Medley Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Capresso Cool Grind Spice and Coffee Grinder
- Dexas Bamboo Chop & Serve Cutting Board
- Keto Chicken Alfredo
- Fish Pie with Coconut
- Frito Pie
- 30-Minute Chicken Tomato Pasta
- Creamy Baked Artichoke Chicken
- Lekue LunchBox To Go
- Zucchini Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways