We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Layers of broccoli, cheese, and a creamy sauce are topped with stuffing for the ultimate Easy, Cheesy Broccoli Casserole! Fannie’s recipe is a perfect vegetarian potluck dish, a great side for the holidays, and a delicious addition to your next weeknight dinner! I have prepared (and taste-tested) many different broccoli casserole recipes over the years, since I’m on a constant quest to get my kids to eat more of the green stuff. Broccoli is a favorite in our house, but the microwaveable steamed version can get boring. A broccoli casserole is the obvious solution! I can honestly say that this particular recipe is my new go-to!"
Cooking for a Smaller Crowd? You can easily cut the ingredients in half and prepare the casserole in an 8-inch square baking dish.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking Dish
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole
- Johnny Marzetti Casserole
- Dump and Bake Southern Chicken Salad Casserole
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Quiche Lorraine
- 4 Ingredient Dump and Bake Ravioli Casserole
- Dump and Bake Sausage, Red Beans and Rice Casserole
- Easy Skillet Baked Ziti
- Vegan Cabbage Recipe
- Bacon Brown Sugar Hamburger Helper
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways