We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you’re not familiar with King Ranch Chicken, it’s a classic Tex-Mex potluck favorite that includes Ro-Tel diced tomatoes with green chilies, chicken in a cream sauce, and plenty of cheese! I include layers of wholegrain corn tortillas here, as well as chopped bell pepper and onion, for a complete and satisfying meal. This one dish King Ranch Chicken Casserole is an easy dinner that only requires 10 minutes of prep, and it can be made ahead of time and stored in the freezer for a later date. It’s a classic for a reason — and it just might become part of your dinner routine, too!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Darn Good Yarn
- Mango Wood Cutting Board
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Spaghetti
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Crockpot Cheeseburger Casserole
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Perfect Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Charleston Cheese Dip
- Turkey Pasta Bake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways