We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You can never have too many zucchini recipes at this time of year, right?! With layers of zucchini, summer squash, tomatoes, herbs, and Parmesan cheese, this Easy Zucchini and Squash Gratin is a healthy, clean eating side dish to enjoy for the season! Whether you pluck them from your own garden, buy them at the farmer’s market, or pick some up at the grocery store…zucchini and squash are EVERYWHERE right now…and they’re affordable! Why not combine them with some of summer’s other delicious flavors (tomatoes, fresh herbs) for a simple dish that comes together quickly and easily?!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Size5 x 9 inch dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Biscuits and Gravy Casserole is one of the 4-ingredient recipes that can be delicious for breakfast or for dinner.… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Biscuits and Gravy Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mascarpone Tiramisu Dessert
- Broccoli and Stilton Cheese Soup
- Fiesta Skillet Baker
- Nettle & Chickpeas Salad
- Cucumber, Broccoli and Radish Sprouts Salad
- Winter Beef Casserole
- Steamy Meatball Soup
- Linguini Pasta with Clams and Squid
- Adams Apple Bourbon Bath Marinade and BBQ Sauce
- Adams Apple Mercantile
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways