We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You can never have too many zucchini recipes at this time of year, right?! With layers of zucchini, summer squash, tomatoes, herbs, and Parmesan cheese, this Easy Zucchini and Squash Gratin is a healthy, clean eating side dish to enjoy for the season! Whether you pluck them from your own garden, buy them at the farmer’s market, or pick some up at the grocery store…zucchini and squash are EVERYWHERE right now…and they’re affordable! Why not combine them with some of summer’s other delicious flavors (tomatoes, fresh herbs) for a simple dish that comes together quickly and easily?!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Size5 x 9 inch dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Retro Chicken 'n Chips Casserole is another mix and bake chicken casserole recipe. It doesn't get much easier than that! What makes… Continue reading: "Retro Chicken 'n Chips Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheeseburger Casserole
- Cherry Blueberry Biscuit Cobbler
- Pumpkin Dutch Baby Cake With Maple Whipped Cream
- Southern Butter Pecan Skillet Cookie
- CDN ProAccurate Rotating Thermocouple Thermometer
- Chicken Lasagna
- Chicken Fajita Casserole
- Mushroom Ravioli
- SUPER EASY & DELICIOUS TURKEY POT PIE
- The easiest ever chicken Parmesan recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways