This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Dump-and-Bake Chicken & Ravioli in Alfredo Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You don’t even have to boil the pasta for this easy Dump-and-Bake Chicken & Ravioli in Alfredo Sauce! With only 5 simple ingredients and about 5 minutes of prep, family dinners don’t get much better! Quick-prep meals like this cheesy ravioli in Alfredo sauce make home-cooked dinners a breeze. And best of all? Your kids will actually EAT it! I included chicken and peas in the dish which means that you get a complete dinner in one pan. There’s no need to worry about sides, and there’s no need to wash more dishes when you’re done. Instead, serve a warm, creamy pasta dish that your entire family will enjoy. And maybe even pour yourself a glass of wine while it bakes? After all, you’ll have nothing more to worry about once you pop it in the oven!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking dish
Read NextBuffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- Cozy Creamed Spinach Casserole
- Chewy Holiday Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Pulled Pork Casserole With Cornbread Topping
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways