Dump-and-Bake Chicken & Ravioli in Alfredo Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You don’t even have to boil the pasta for this easy Dump-and-Bake Chicken & Ravioli in Alfredo Sauce! With only 5 simple ingredients and about 5 minutes of prep, family dinners don’t get much better! Quick-prep meals like this cheesy ravioli in Alfredo sauce make home-cooked dinners a breeze. And best of all? Your kids will actually EAT it! I included chicken and peas in the dish which means that you get a complete dinner in one pan. There’s no need to worry about sides, and there’s no need to wash more dishes when you’re done. Instead, serve a warm, creamy pasta dish that your entire family will enjoy. And maybe even pour yourself a glass of wine while it bakes? After all, you’ll have nothing more to worry about once you pop it in the oven!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Savory Crepes With Spinach And Cheese
- Macedonian Baked Beans
- Endless Summer Strawberry Icebox Cheesecake
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Baingan Bharta
- Potato Podimas Recipe
- Chicken Salna
- Mexican Corn Salad
- Easy Carrot Loaf
- Lasagna Roll Ups Recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways