We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Mollie’s Dump-and-Bake Chicken Rice Casserole is an entire dinner that cooks in one dish with only 5 minutes of prep. The brown rice, green beans, and chicken are baked together in a creamy sauce and topped with cheese and breadcrumbs at the end. Mollie’s mother-in-law spent the evening raving about the meal and repeatedly praising the “fancy” crumb topping. This easy dinner secret is just one of the many rewards from my morning walks with my friends. I hope that you’ll give it a try and help out one of your closest friends by sharing the simple weeknight meal solution too!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time1 hr 30 min
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Darn Good Yarn
- Mango Wood Cutting Board
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Spaghetti
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Crockpot Cheeseburger Casserole
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Perfect Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Charleston Cheese Dip
- Turkey Pasta Bake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways