"19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast" Free eCookbook
By: Emily Racette, Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast free eCookbook
Start the day off right with one of these delicious recipes for breakfast or brunch!
Ah, breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day. A good breakfast can mean the difference between an energized morning and a sluggish morning; a good day and a bad day. Whether you are an avid breakfast fan or just drink your morning meal, after perusing the 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast eCookbook, you'll be inspired to revamp your breakfast routine.
The recipes for breakfast in this free eCookbook can be broken down into two basic categories: easy breakfast casseroles for the week and sensational bakes for the weekend. If you'd like an easy breakfast casserole to enjoy before work, take a look at the first two chapters: Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes and Recipes with Sausage. They reheat well, so you can make one on Sunday and eat a piece every morning throughout the week. Keep reading to discover the rest of what the free 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast eCookbook has to offer.
19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
Table of Contents
Don't miss our other free eCookbooks!
Dear Casserole Cookers,
Breakfast casseroles are ideal morning meals, especially when you’re on the go. Most are packed with protein and veggies that will give you energy for the day. Many can be prepared the night before so there’s little prep to do in the morning. They reheat well, allowing you to enjoy one casserole all week long if you’re cooking for one or two people. Breakfast casseroles are a real lifesaver - and did we mention they taste good, because they do!
This eCookbook, 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast, offers a ton of easy breakfast ideas. You’ll find everything from a basic breakfast casserole that never gets old to a French toast casserole that you never thought of before. The Best Breakfast Casserole (p. 5) is a classic. Ham, bacon, peppers, eggs, croutons, and cheese all play a part in making this a great breakfast that will help start your day off right. For sweeter, more indulgent breakfasts, look out for our French toast bakes. They range from a simple Cinnamon French Toast Casserole (p. 17) to an elaborate Hawaiian Banana Bread Baked French Toast (p. 18). Whether you’re searching for an easy breakfast to make during the week, a casserole to enjoy on the weekend, or a new dish to bring to brunch, you’ll find one in 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast. For more great recipes, be sure to visit AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com. While you’re there, subscribe to our free newsletter, The Casserole Connection, to get free recipes delivered to your inbox every week.
Happy Casserole Cooking!
Emily Racette, Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes
Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
Either one of these easy breakfast casseroles is a great way to start your day or your week. You can make one of these easy recipes on Sunday night and when you wake up Monday morning, you just have to reheat a piece in the microwave. If you're making it for just one or two people, it could last you all week long. Don't you just love it when breakfast (and a good breakfast at that) is taken care of?
- The Best Breakfast Casserole (p. 7 pictured) - It's a real classic - ham, bacon, peppers, egg, and croutons. When you think of a breakfast casserole, your mind probably pictures this.
- Crescent Roll Casserole (p. 8). With a crescent roll base and four more ingredients piled on top, it's a real winner in the morning.
Recipes with Sausage
Sausage and breakfast were made for each other. There are six recipes in chapter two: Recipes with Sausage. Some have bacon, some have potatoes, some have biscuits; but all of them have sausage. The wonderful thing about sausage recipes is that they taste dramatically different depending on what type of sausage you use. A sausage and egg casserole is going to taste different with mild sausage than with a spicy variety. You can easily adapt these recipes to suit your tastes.
- Amish Breakfast Casserole (p. 8). It's loaded with breakfast goodies - breakfast sausage, bacon, hash browns, and three types of cheese. A splash of hot sauce gives it an extra kick. Yum, yum!
- Sausage and Biscuits Casserole (p. 10). The sausage is sandwiched between two layers of crescent rolls. It really couldn't be any easier to make. These sausage recipes for breakfast will hit the spot any morning you decide to make them. Of course, you could do breakfast for dinner with these, too.
Hash Brown Casserole Recipes
You know you're having a scrumptious breakfast when potatoes are involved. Hash brown casseroles are just the thing to brighten a brunch, though they can stand alone for breakfast, too. Their cheesy, potato-y goodness makes them a year-round comfort food.
- Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Casserole (p. 14 pictured) - The ham transforms it from a hash brown side dish to a main dish casserole. Topped with bacon and extra cheese, this casserole is a keeper.
- Hash Brown and Bacon Skillet (p. 15) - is another good one. Eggs, bacon, and potatoes comprise the majority of this dish, which is a complete meal with a side of fruit.
Recipes for French Toast Casseroles
Good old French toast. It was only a matter of time before some brilliant person came along and turned French toast into a casserole. Boy, are we glad someone did, because it's much easier serving a French toast casserole at a large brunch than making each French toast individually. The French toast recipes in the 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast eCookbook each offer something unique that will make you want to try them all.
- Overnight French Toast Casserole (p. 20) - Don't let the simplicity of the Overnight French Toast Casserole fool you; it's a powerhouse of flavor. Cinnamon, brown sugar, and maple syrup - the three flavors most commonly associated with French toast - are present in this casserole, as well as pecans and a dusting of powdered sugar. It's just the thing for the weekend.
- Hawaiian Banana Bread Baked French Toast (p. 18 pictured) - If you want to try something a little fancier, then take a look at Hawaiian Banana Bread Baked French Toast. The aroma of maple syrup, cinnamon, and bananas is quite irresistible.
Recipes for Strata
Don't let the term "strata" scare you. A strata is simply a layered casserole. We have some excellent ones in this free eCookbook, 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast.
- Mini Breakfast Strata (p. 21). If you've never made strata before, a great one to start with is our Mini Breakfast Strata. Filled with bread, bacon, peppers, and cheese, this recipe is easy and delicious. You even get to serve them in mini ramekins so people can enjoy their own personal strata.
- Sausage Cheddar Strata (p. 22). This one has layers of Italian bread, pork sausage, and Cheddar cheese. Prepare it in an oven-proof skillet and either bake it right away or let it sit overnight and bake it the next morning.
You can easily download and print out each eCookbook for easy reference while cooking. For help downloading our eCookbooks, see our help document here.
If you enjoyed this free eCookbook, you won't want to miss any of our other downloadable recipe collections. You can browse our entire library of free eCookbooks here.
With your free copy of 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast eCookbook, you can also subscribe to our newsletter, The Slow Cooker Chronicle, to become part of our wonderful slow cooker community. When you subscribe to our newsletter you will receive:
- Weekly emails with slow cooker recipes, tips, collection pages and more.
- Chances to win cook books and other exciting products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New, FREE recipes made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our recipe library full of hundreds more free recipes.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the cooking community.
This sneak peek of what this new eCookbook has in store for you has hopefully convinced you to download it free today. If any or all of these recipes appeal to you, click on one of the eCookbook icons anywhere on this page to download your free copy of 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast. You won't regret downloading this free eCookbook and printing its delicious recipes! Once you get your copy, you can either keep it on your computer or eReader, or print it out and keep it in your kitchen. No matter how you use your eCookbook, once you've tried even one of the recipes, you'll be glad you downloaded it.
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Tell us in the comments below!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Amish Breakfast Casserole with Potatoes and Sausage
- Cheesy Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Amish Style Breakfast Casserole
- Biscuits and Gravy Pot Pie
- Amazing Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
- Biscuit Egg Casserole
- Apple Cream Cheese French Toast Casserole
- "19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast" Free eCookbook
- The Best Breakfast Casserole
- California Breakfast Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Maverick Wireless BBQ & Meat Thermometer Review
- King Ranch Chicken Casserole
- Dump and Bake Butter Chicken Casserole
- Perfect Blackberry Crisp for Two
- Freezer-Friendly Baked Manicotti
- Hamburger Pot Pie with Herb Biscuits
- Cracked Out Bacon Mac and Cheese
- Mom's Baked Chicken and Spinach Pasta
- Rosle Garlic Press Review
- 14 Freezer Meal Recipes to the Rescue