"19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast" Free eCookbook
Start the day off right with one of these delicious recipes for breakfast or brunch!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Ah, breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day. A good breakfast can mean the difference between an energized morning and a sluggish morning; a good day and a bad day. Whether you are an avid breakfast fan or just drink your morning meal, after perusing the 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast eCookbook, you'll be inspired to revamp your breakfast routine.
The recipes for breakfast in this free eCookbook can be broken down into two basic categories: easy breakfast casseroles for the week and sensational bakes for the weekend. If you'd like an easy breakfast casserole to enjoy before work, take a look at the first two chapters: Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes and Recipes with Sausage. They reheat well, so you can make one on Sunday and eat a piece every morning throughout the week. Keep reading to discover the rest of what the free 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast eCookbook has to offer.
Plus, Don't Miss Our Other eBooks!
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks. You'll find titles such as:
What's Inside the eCookbook
What's Inside the eCookbook
Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
Either one of these easy breakfast casseroles is a great way to start your day or your week. You can make one of these easy recipes on Sunday night and when you wake up Monday morning, you just have to reheat a piece in the microwave. If you're making it for just one or two people, it could last you all week long. Don't you just love it when breakfast (and a good breakfast at that) is taken care of?
- The Best Breakfast Casserole (p. 7 pictured) - It's a real classic - ham, bacon, peppers, egg, and croutons. When you think of a breakfast casserole, your mind probably pictures this.
- Crescent Roll Casserole (p. 8). With a crescent roll base and four more ingredients piled on top, it's a real winner in the morning.
Sausage and breakfast were made for each other. There are six recipes in chapter two: Recipes with Sausage. Some have bacon, some have potatoes, some have biscuits; but all of them have sausage. The wonderful thing about sausage recipes is that they taste dramatically different depending on what type of sausage you use. A sausage and egg casserole is going to taste different with mild sausage than with a spicy variety. You can easily adapt these recipes to suit your tastes.
- Amish Breakfast Casserole (p. 8). It's loaded with breakfast goodies - breakfast sausage, bacon, hash browns, and three types of cheese. A splash of hot sauce gives it an extra kick. Yum, yum!
- Sausage and Biscuits Casserole (p. 10). The sausage is sandwiched between two layers of crescent rolls. It really couldn't be any easier to make. These sausage recipes for breakfast will hit the spot any morning you decide to make them. Of course, you could do breakfast for dinner with these, too.
You know you're having a scrumptious breakfast when potatoes are involved. Hash brown casseroles are just the thing to brighten a brunch, though they can stand alone for breakfast, too. Their cheesy, potato-y goodness makes them a year-round comfort food.
- Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Casserole (p. 14 pictured) - The ham transforms it from a hash brown side dish to a main dish casserole. Topped with bacon and extra cheese, this casserole is a keeper.
- Hash Brown and Bacon Skillet (p. 15) - is another good one. Eggs, bacon, and potatoes comprise the majority of this dish, which is a complete meal with a side of fruit.
Good old French toast. It was only a matter of time before some brilliant person came along and turned French toast into a casserole. Boy, are we glad someone did, because it's much easier serving a French toast casserole at a large brunch than making each French toast individually. The French toast recipes in the 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast eCookbook each offer something unique that will make you want to try them all.
- Overnight French Toast Casserole (p. 20) - Don't let the simplicity of the Overnight French Toast Casserole fool you; it's a powerhouse of flavor. Cinnamon, brown sugar, and maple syrup - the three flavors most commonly associated with French toast - are present in this casserole, as well as pecans and a dusting of powdered sugar. It's just the thing for the weekend.
- Hawaiian Banana Bread Baked French Toast (p. 18 pictured) - If you want to try something a little fancier, then take a look at Hawaiian Banana Bread Baked French Toast. The aroma of maple syrup, cinnamon, and bananas is quite irresistible.
Don't let the term "strata" scare you. A strata is simply a layered casserole. We have some excellent ones in this free eCookbook, 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast.
- Mini Breakfast Strata (p. 21). If you've never made strata before, a great one to start with is our Mini Breakfast Strata. Filled with bread, bacon, peppers, and cheese, this recipe is easy and delicious. You even get to serve them in mini ramekins so people can enjoy their own personal strata.
- Sausage Cheddar Strata (p. 22). This one has layers of Italian bread, pork sausage, and Cheddar cheese. Prepare it in an oven-proof skillet and either bake it right away or let it sit overnight and bake it the next morning.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
This Pennsylvania Dutch Ham and Noodle Casserole is a quick and easy meal that is just as comforting as any slow-cooked dish. This is… Continue reading: "Pennsylvania Dutch Ham and Noodle Casserole"
Make-Ahead Cowboy Brunch Casserole
Hillbilly Breakfast Bake
Pigs in a Blanket Casserole
Amish Breakfast Casserole with Potatoes and Sausage
Egg McMuffin Casserole
Amish-Style Loaded Breakfast Casserole
Crepes Lorraine Casserole
Tater Tot, Sausage, and Egg Breakfast Casserole
Western Omelette Casserole
Country Gravy Breakfast Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ox Tongue Goulash
- Potato Soup with Ham Hock and Petit Pois (Garden Peas)
- Butter Beans and Beets (s)Mush
- Squid Curry with Turmeric Rice
- Chicken Broccoli Tortellini Bake
- Stuffed Peppers and Tomatoes
- Best Ever Cannellini and Butter Bean Soup
- Delicious Duck on Soba Buckwheat Noodles
- Pizza Pasta
- Pulled Chicken
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways