We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This Shrimp and Wild Rice Casserole is a healthy dinner recipe that's packed with whole grains, protein, and plenty of flavor! It's an easy one dish meal that tastes creamy, comforting and indulgent but it's also good for your waistline!
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size2 quart baking dish
Read NextTwenty Minute Tortellini Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're craving some cheesy pasta, then this is the dinner for you. This Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole is a delicious Alfredo… Continue reading: "Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole"
- Twenty Minute Tortellini Bake
- Busy Day Casserole
- Baked Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
- The Shepherd's Favorite Pie
- Dump-and-Bake Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Hillbilly Hamburger Casserole
- Dump and Bake Overnight Macaroni and Cheese
- Dump and Bake Italian Meatball and Rice Casserole
- Easy Deep Dish Pizza Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- Cozy Creamed Spinach Casserole
- Chewy Holiday Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Pulled Pork Casserole With Cornbread Topping
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways