Lai Kuan - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Neither a chef nor nutritionist, Lai Kuan is simply a stay-at-home “multi-tasker” dedicated to looking after two very important people in her life: The “Emperor”(hubby) and The “Prince”(son).
After moving to Singapore in mid 2007, Lai Kuan started to learn that it was imperative she learned how to cook, as her mother-in-law chose to stay put in Malaysia. As Lai started out with zero knowledge in cooking, it was really a great challenge.
Throughout this learning process, to no surprise, she had encountered numerous failures. Luckily, it was not to the extent of “burning” dinner. She was blessed to have the full support from both her hubby and son. They gave her lots of encouragement in improving her cooking skills.
Through her blog, Food 4 Tots, she wishes to inspire more parents, especially working moms, to put on their aprons and whip up a nutritious meal for their children.
In her view, all kids are not born to be picky eaters. With proper planning, parents can introduce more nutritious food into their child’s diet. By just being creative and knowing what attracts children’s attention, there is a low probability of them turning into picky eaters as they grow.
Lai Kuan will not deny the fact that you may face a lot of failures at the beginning, but if you can be persistent and consistent enough in your approach, then you are on the right track. As we know, parents play a vital role in their kids' education of eating right and the importance of appreciation to food. To achieve this goal, the parents must first get their own diet on the proper track because a child’s dietary habit is also a reflection of that of his/her parents. Remember parents, your influence is much greater that you think.
Lai Kuan's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
- Capresso Cool Grind Spice and Coffee Grinder
- Dexas Bamboo Chop & Serve Cutting Board
- Keto Chicken Alfredo
- Fish Pie with Coconut
- Frito Pie
- 30-Minute Chicken Tomato Pasta
- Creamy Baked Artichoke Chicken
- Lekue LunchBox To Go
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways