- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
17 Zucchini Casserole Recipes
These zucchini casseroles help you make the most of this versatile vegetable.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Zucchinis are in season from May to August, so we're going to help you get the most out of zucchinis this summer!
We'll show you how to make both meaty and meatless zucchini recipes in this collection of 17 Zucchini Casserole Recipes. From a basic zucchini casserole to a creative vegetable pie with zucchini crust, you'll learn how to make spectacular recipes that make your zucchini shine.
Whether you're looking for a complete meal, a side dish, or anything in between, you'll find a delicious recipe that fits the bill. There are plenty of options with these recipes with zucchini. If you wanted to, you could have a zucchini casserole for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
Any of these easy casserole recipes with zucchini would be a great option to serve at a summer potluck or party.
17 Zucchini Casserole Recipes
Table of Contents
Want to learn about other vegetables that are in season? Check out our helpful guide,
Meaty Recipes with Zucchini
Casserole recipes with zucchini are typically vegetarian side dishes, but here are five meaty main dish casseroles that feature this green veggie. You'll find that zucchini pairs well with chicken, ground beef, and even ham. Discover multiple ways on how to incorporate zucchini into your dinner menu. These easy zucchini recipes are sure to make their way into your weeknight meal rotation.
- Beefy Zucchini LasagnaSubstitute zucchini for pasta for a low-carb lasagna recipe you'll love.
- Birthday QuicheThis quiche recipe is filled with cubed ham, zucchini, and mushrooms. The flaky crust really puts it over the top.
- Cheesy Chicken Zucchini BakeMade with zucchini, onion, chicken, tomato sauce, and cheese, it's a tasty Italian-style dinner.
- BBQ Chicken Zucchini Noodle CasseroleZucchini noodles, chicken, and barbecue sauce combine to create this delicious low-carb meal.
- Chicken and Sweet Potato CasseroleThis is super simple to make. Just throw the ingredients into your slow cooker and let it cook for 7 to 8 hours. You can put it together in the morning and dinner will be ready when you get home.
- Lightened-Up Chicken Zucchini Noodle CasseroleThis delicious chicken casserole is a lighter version of chicken noodle casserole. It's also a more guilt-free recipe, so you can feel good about your cooking choices!
- Foolproof Meatloaf CasseroleThis unique casserole is like an Italian meatloaf that is topped with chopped zucchini and shredded cheese. Once you try this casserole, it's sure to become a part of your weekly rotation.
Vegetarian Recipes with Zucchini
In these six recipes with zucchini, this veggie acts either as the star of the show or as a best supporting actor. Either way, it works. You'll soon discover that this summer vegetable can hold its own in a side dish recipe or a vegetarian main dish. Check out each fabulous recipe and then make them for you and your family. These vegetarian recipes are all very light, but we guarantee that they will satisfy your appetite.
- Easy Meatless Vegetable LasagnaMake a vegetarian pasta casserole everyone will love with this recipe for Easy Meatless Vegetable Lasagna. Made with zucchini, eggplant, tomatoes, cheese, and more this colorful lasagna recipe is a keeper and great for entertaining.
- Garden-Fresh Vegetable and Rice CasseroleIf your garden has produced more vegetables than your refrigerator can hold, Garden-Fresh Vegetable and Rice Casserole is the perfect dish for you.
- Vegetable Pie with Zucchini CrustThis is a great vegetarian dish for the summer. It's colorful, tasty, and good for you, too.
- Farmer's Market Summer Veggie StrataZucchini, summer squash, and broccoli are used in this simple summer recipe. Eggs and Gruyere cheese make this casserole satisfying.
- Zucchini Spaghetti PieAdd some zucchini to a recipe for pasta and you have a great meal on your hands. Zucchini Spaghetti Pie sure is tasty. Make sure you roast the zucchini because you get more flavor that way.
- Veggie Pot Pie CupcakesThese Veggie Pot Pie Cupcakes are as delicious as they are cute.
Zucchini Side Dish Recipes
If you're looking for more ways to incorporate zucchini into your cooking, look no further than these side dish recipes with zucchini. These recipes are tasty ways to include more vegetables in your diet.
- Zucchini CasseroleThis casserole is a quick and simple side dish that's great for a family party. One large zucchini should be enough. Throw in some Bisquick and you've got one killer side dish for the warm weather.
- Layered Vegetable GratinIf you have a hard time eating your full daily servings of vegetables, then this vegetable side dish recipe is for you. Even non veggie-lovers like it.
- Cheesy Zucchini Custard CasseroleThis creamy casserole recipe features sauteed onions and leeks in addition to zucchini. A homemade custard and cheese cracker topping makes this recipe even more delicious!
- Farmer's Market Zucchini CasseroleGrated zucchini and white rice gives this casserole a wonderful texture that even meat-eaters will love.
For more creative vegetable recipes, check out our collection of Vegetable Side Dishes: 21 Cauliflower Casserole Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Jun 24, 2016
I love when zucchini has cheese and other rich flavors! This collection might have some of my new favorites.
Jun 17, 2015
Zucchini is my favorite vegetable. I love how versatile it is, as shown here. Can't wait to try out some of these recipes.
Jun 17, 2015
I love making fried breaded zucchini in the summertime, so I look forward to trying these new recipe ideas!
Jun 17, 2015
I could eat zucchini every day! Now I have enough recipes to prevent me from getting stuck in a rut
Jun 05, 2015
Zucchini is one of my favorite ingredients. Great article to find a variety of new uses for it.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Doritos Casserole with Ground Beef
Everyone needs a cheesy ground beef casserole in their life. If you don't have one yet, Doritos Casserole with Ground Beef is a great… Continue reading: "Doritos Casserole with Ground Beef"
- 5 Ingredient Casseroles: 23 Easy Casserole Recipes to Try
- 26 Easy Southern Food Recipes
- Crescent Roll Recipes: 23 Crescent Roll Casseroles
- 42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
- 28 Simple and Easy Recipes Using 5 Ingredients or Less
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- "14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles" Free eCookbook
- The Top 100 Casseroles
- 16 Summer Casserole Recipes for a Picnic
- Top 100 Easy Casserole Recipes of 2016
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Brisket With Mac And Cheese
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Chicken And Couscous
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways