14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Desserts in Jars Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"I think everything tastes better, the cuter it is, and foods in jars are always cute. Therefore, I love the theme of this cookbook. All of the recipes have great pictures, and the ingredients and instructions are laid out neatly. The Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Gingersnap Crust really stood out to me, and I wish I could make them right now! I think a lot of recipes in this book would make perfect holiday gifts. I also really liked that the author included tips about baking with jars. They will come in handy when the time to bake arrives."
"I've always been fascinated by the idea of baking in jars, but I've never tried it before... I've always been too daunted by the task. However, when I found the Desserts in Jars cookbook by Shaina Olmanson, my outlook completely changed. This wonderfully organized, beautifully illustrated cookbook makes baking treats in jars seem fun and totally do-able. I also never knew how many different kinds of desserts you could actually make in jars. This cookbook is broken into different sections for cakes and cupcakes, pies and pastries, custards and puddings, frozen desserts and more. I hardly know where to begin, there are just so many mouthwatering recipes! Luckily the beautifully photographed pictures of the different treats shows exactly how they will turn out when you're done, which makes selecting a recipe that much easier. I think I'm going to try the Flourless Chocolate Cake and the Lemon-Blueberry Bread Pudding to start, but I'm sure I'll find plenty more recipes to keep me busy now that I've discovered how easy baking treats in jars can be. Thanks to this awesome cookbook, I think I'll be baking desserts in jars to give as gifts for birthdays, holidays and any other occasion I can think of!"
"Desserts in Jars is a great guide for gift-making and entertaining for any holiday or special occasion. Individually portioned desserts are personal and adorable. I really like the design of the book, as well. The spine of the book has the title printed on it, but when I opened it, I was pleasantly surprised to find the pages were put together with a spiral – no more books closing shut when you’re in the middle of a recipe. Genius!"
"You’ve probably seen the craze sweeping throughout social media: desserts in jars. Whether you’re looking for a do-it-yourself baking day or want a sweet treat to bring over to the neighbors, you can’t deny the popularity of sweets in jars. Shaina Olmanson’s book has every dessert you could ever want in a jar and more. Filled with gorgeous colored photos and straight-forward, easy-to-follow instructions, this cookbook is a must-have for anyone looking for cute, kitschy gifts for the holidays. With so many tasty treats to choose from, the only thing you’ll have to worry about is deciding which one to make first!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Best-Ever Pecan Pie Bread Puddingvideocam
Pecan pie tastes just like the holiday season is supposed to. We've got a recipe for you that reinvents this traditional dessert as an… Continue reading: "Best-Ever Pecan Pie Bread Puddingvideocam"
- Dutch Oven and Cast Iron Cooking Cookbook Review
- From the Ground Up Cookbook Review
- Desserts in Jars Cookbook Review
- Tasty Food Photography eBook Review
- Enter to win the Dessert Mash-Ups Cookbook!
- 125 Best Casseroles and One-Pot Meals Cookbook Review
- The Birthday Cake Book Cookbook Review
- Not Your Mother's Casseroles Cookbook Review
- Not Your Mother's Microwave Cookbook Review
- Cake Balls Cookbook Review
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Taco Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- Crawfish Etouffee
- Chicken Tamale Pie
- Baked Beans With Ground Beef
- Easy Bake Smores Casserole Recipe
- Sloppy Joes Topped With Cornbread
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Brisket With Mac And Cheese
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Chicken And Couscous
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways