Quick and Easy Dump Dinners and Dump Cakes Cookbooks Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Quick & Easy Dump Dinners and Dump Cakes Cookbooks Review
Gifted By: TELEBrands
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
If you are looking for simple recipes to make day in and day out, then this set of cookbooks from Cathy Mitchell is a must. Quick & Easy Dump Dinners and Quick & Easy Dump Caked and More are both filled with delicious recipes anyone can cook. Don't think you have the time or energy to cook every night? Think again.
Quick & Easy Dump Dinners begins with an introduction to dump cooking. Cathy gives all her favorite tips for making dinner easier than ever. She also lists all of the best products to use in cooking; a few of them are already favorites of mine. She also shares her greatest shortcuts and substitutions. She has some amazing ideas on how to save money and time.
I love that the first chapter of recipes is all make-ahead. They are all simple recipes that can be enjoyed on their own or used in recipes throughout the cookbook. The next chapter of recipes was one of my favorites because it is all recipes with 5 ingredients or less. The Deeply D'Lish Pizza (pg. 29) is a easy casserole recipe that I will be making all the time. The remaining chapters have more of a focus on specific ingredients like beef and chicken. With over 250 recipes in the whole cookbook, there are plenty of great recipes to choose from.
One of the best chapters is near the end and is called Cook Once, Eat Twice. All the recipes in the chapter are really two recipes. After the first, there is another recipe you can make using the leftovers from the first recipe. I love repurposing recipes and now I have some amazing new ideas. The final chapter has recipes for a crowd. These are incredibly easy recipes you can make for a big family or guests.
When you are done with dinner and need a little something sweet, Quick & Easy Dump Cakes and More has all the best dessert recipes. She has includes fruity cake recipes, chocolatey creations, and even dessert bar recipes. Just like Dump Dinners, all of the recipes our shockingly easy to make.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soured Beef Broth
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crumb Cake
- Baked Pasta with Spinach
- Campfire Coffee Can Casserole
- Fresh Broccoli Salad
- Organic Veg & Salmon Soup
- Ayesha Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Twin Skillet Set
- Garlic Infused Mushrooms
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- A Delightful ‘Mess’ with Salmon, Broccoli and Rice
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways