14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Quick and Easy Dump Dinners and Dump Cakes Cookbooks Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Quick & Easy Dump Dinners and Dump Cakes Cookbooks Review
Gifted By: TELEBrands
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
If you are looking for simple recipes to make day in and day out, then this set of cookbooks from Cathy Mitchell is a must. Quick & Easy Dump Dinners and Quick & Easy Dump Caked and More are both filled with delicious recipes anyone can cook. Don't think you have the time or energy to cook every night? Think again.
Quick & Easy Dump Dinners begins with an introduction to dump cooking. Cathy gives all her favorite tips for making dinner easier than ever. She also lists all of the best products to use in cooking; a few of them are already favorites of mine. She also shares her greatest shortcuts and substitutions. She has some amazing ideas on how to save money and time.
I love that the first chapter of recipes is all make-ahead. They are all simple recipes that can be enjoyed on their own or used in recipes throughout the cookbook. The next chapter of recipes was one of my favorites because it is all recipes with 5 ingredients or less. The Deeply D'Lish Pizza (pg. 29) is a easy casserole recipe that I will be making all the time. The remaining chapters have more of a focus on specific ingredients like beef and chicken. With over 250 recipes in the whole cookbook, there are plenty of great recipes to choose from.
One of the best chapters is near the end and is called Cook Once, Eat Twice. All the recipes in the chapter are really two recipes. After the first, there is another recipe you can make using the leftovers from the first recipe. I love repurposing recipes and now I have some amazing new ideas. The final chapter has recipes for a crowd. These are incredibly easy recipes you can make for a big family or guests.
When you are done with dinner and need a little something sweet, Quick & Easy Dump Cakes and More has all the best dessert recipes. She has includes fruity cake recipes, chocolatey creations, and even dessert bar recipes. Just like Dump Dinners, all of the recipes our shockingly easy to make.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Doritos Casserole with Ground Beef
Everyone needs a cheesy ground beef casserole in their life. If you don't have one yet, Doritos Casserole with Ground Beef is a great… Continue reading: "Doritos Casserole with Ground Beef"
- Dutch Oven and Cast Iron Cooking Cookbook Review
- From the Ground Up Cookbook Review
- The Birthday Cake Book Cookbook Review
- Tasty Food Photography eBook Review
- Desserts in Jars Cookbook Review
- Cake Balls Cookbook Review
- Enter to win the Dessert Mash-Ups Cookbook!
- Enter to win the Martha Stewart One Pot Cookbook!
- Enter to Win the Dump Dinners Cookbook Set!
- Bake Until Bubbly Cookbook Reviews
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Brisket With Mac And Cheese
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Chicken And Couscous
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways