Bake Until Bubbly Cookbook Reviews
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I love casseroles because they are easy to put together, comforting, and usually come out hot and bubbly (thank you, cheese). After reading Clifford A. Wright's book, Bake Until Bubbly, I became even more excited about casseroles. You can see his passion for casseroles from the way he writes, and you just can't help but love them, too. He includes a big variety of casseroles, including breakfast, dinners (meat, vegetarian, pasta, rice), side dishes, and desserts. You'll find classics such as chicken and broccoli casserole and tuna noodle casserole, as well as the lesser known Mediterranean Turkey Fatta. I want to try them all!"
"Clifford A. Wright's Bake Until Bubbly is the only casserole cookbook you're ever going to need. This book is packed full of easy to read and easy to make recipes. You can find a casserole recipe for any occasion, need, or skill level within this cookbook. I, for one, can't wait to try out the Baked Lasagnette with Shrimp, Swiss Chard, and Ricotta."
Clifford Wright’s Bake until Bubbly, The Ultimate Casserole Cookbook certainly lives up to its name! The book begins with both a historical and practical introduction to the creation of casseroles, which I really appreciated. The chapters are then broken into breakfast, meat, poultry, seafood, and so on. The chapter divisions are simple and easy to follow, which makes searching for a desired casserole nice and easy. I like that individual recipes have small introductions with pointers, in addition to actual tip boxes for some recipes. The cookbook is very user-friendly. I would have liked to also have pictures—but the recipes, themselves, are laid out so clearly. Finally, I loved that the book includes dessert casseroles, such as crisps, crumbles—and even crepe casseroles. This book is packed with delicious finds that aren’t difficult to make. Every home cook could benefit from this comprehensive casserole cookbook.
“Bake Until Bubbly could be every busy mom’s best friend. It’s simple and easy to read and has recipes that even the pickiest of eaters would enjoy. This would be a great gift.”
"This cookbook features all of the great dishes I enjoyed growing up…and then some! This amazing array of comfort food recipes is easy to follow and offers a wide variety of casseroles. If you are a comfort food connoisseur, this is the book for you. With helpful hints and tips presented in a clear and concise matter, you’ll be cooking up mouth-watering casseroles in no time. Now that I’m “all grown up”, I can’t wait to cook some of these up for my family and friends."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole is different from other Mexican casseroles because it uses salsa in the place of enchilada sauce… Continue reading: "Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole"
- From the Ground Up Cookbook Review
- Italy's Great Chefs and Their Secrets Cookbook Review
- Not Your Mother's Casseroles Cookbook Review
- Not Your Mother's Microwave Cookbook Review
- Enter to win the Dessert Mash-Ups Cookbook!
- Enter to win the Martha Stewart One Pot Cookbook!
- Bake Until Bubbly Cookbook Reviews
- Tasty Food Photography eBook Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Recipe For Dorito Casserole
- Spaghetti Casserole
- Guinness Shepherds Pie
- Vegan Mushrooms And Polenta
- One Pot Chicken, Chorizo And Nduja Bake
- 5-ingredient Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Stuffing
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Strawberry Cobbler Recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways